16. Evil

" What were you doing ?! "

His tight grip, tensing the boy, with angry looking face, staring questioningly

" I couldnt help.. i.. "

" Taehyung.. do you know what could have happened if you used your power ? "

" Do you think what you did was the right thing ?! "

" But she was falling-

" You dont even know her ! "

His fingers pointing towards the busy road they were at before, one arm holding Tae's shoulder, to straighten his point of view

" You see those people ? Out of the many, one of them would catch her "

" Why does it have to be you ??? "

" Endangering yourself for someone you dont even know, without realizing that someone else could save her too "

" And most of all, you think they would cheer you and be amazed, seeing those spells you could cast ?? "

" They'd be horified ! They'd be scared ! "

" And do you know what people do when they are scared ? "

...

Jungkook closed his eyes as he took a deep sigh

Before looking deeply to Taehyung's eyes once more

" They kill.. Taehyung-shi.. "

" There are no heroes in this world.. even for nobles who are seen as someone with authorities.. "

" Even if a king won a war, he would be seen as a tyrant.. if he defended his throne, then he would be seen as a survivor "

" People who wield sword would be avoided by those who dont.. so imagine.. what they would do with someone who can use magic.. "

" You're a threat.. in their eyes.. i.. mean im sure you know.. since you told me of the witch's story your self "

" So please.. please be more.. selfish.. dont.. be so nice all the time.. "

" Thats.. Jungkook-shi.. i.. im sorry "

The guy walked a few step away from the boy..

" You were lucky, im the one you saved back then.. but now that im by your side, dont.. Ever.. try to save anyone.. when it would endanger you "

...

" Not even me.. "

His serious gaze, made the lad feel sorry.. nodding as he goes to the guy

Holding his palm..

" Im sorry.. please dont be mad.. "

Jungkook stares at him as Taehyung took a gentle touch between their hand..

And sighed

" Im not mad at you.. i.. im mad at your kindness.. "

" I wish you could be more.. attentive of your surrounding.. and now.. im worried, for you if i am to leave you alone one day "

" ... Thats.. "

The guy looked at the main road's direction making sure no one is near them

" Taehyung-shi.. please remember my word.. "

" The most evil creature in this world.. "

" Are man kind.. "

" No matter who that person is... the fact that they have their own running thoughts and feelings.. "