60. The Book

PLAY THE SONG

" they say, that every king, has his own ego.. "

" and as per what the church told us, we humans have existed for a long time.. created by the gods "

" the story pinpointed towards the Tanesoreian king, whom suffers from demons attack "

" casualties and loss over the citizen which thus led him to ask for help from the dragon kin.. to fend off against these so called demons, whom originally was the king's brother "

" the kings.. brother ? "

" yes, he was originally assigned to a region called Denoliac, but instead of spreading prosperity, he turned the place into a waste land, and creating demonic army to take over the throne "

" what ? demons ? You mean, the Arch Duke Denoliac of the north ? " Taehyung asked, and Jimin nodds

" but he's no demon, he's the king's cousin, infact.. i know this matter, its not called the dragon slayer though "

" this is history, not kids stories " Taehyung claimed

and Jimin laughed as he heard that

" you know what they said Taehyung-shi, history are preluded from time to time, no matter how reality is going on, if it hits people hard enough to be recorded as an event "

" they will be told off from generation to generation.. thus, time by time.. each part of the story changes.. making it.. a tale.. as if.. they're stories.. for kid's bedtime "

" well, what you're saying is true.. but this so called story you're telling me, is actually recorded for us Tanesoreian, and its a very basic story, that i.. who wasn't even schooled, knows of it " Tae said again

" records are kept, historian make notes of it, and it still exist, how can it be turned to such legend like tales, when the exact detail of how the event occurs exist in this very time ? "

" my noona, used to taught me lessons about Tanesoreian history, and the history of Denoliac's grand duke, the first usurper of the throne is always the first to be told to me "

" i dont know if Arellia learns of this, but Denoliac's story has always been the basics that are taught to Tanesoreian children "

what he said caused the king to raise a brow, thinking for a second

" well.. i've actually never heard of it " Jimin shrugged

" i'm.. also curious as of how a history from your place could became a legend in mine.. "

" and.. why are you guys calling the arch duke.. Denoliac ? Isnt it a region ? "

Taehyung sighed as he explained

" its an ancient.. region.. so ancient its not allowed to be called as Denoliac anymore, and the reason why, is because the king of the time commands that no one is permitted to say its name "