◛: two

dear jung wooyoung,

i don't remember when i started to like you.

i don't even know how this little crush developed.

it just... happened.

obviously, you aren't my first crush.

my previous one was a boy named choi san. he's a person who is very attractive, has that alluring atmosphere around him, and can make anyone gravitate toward him because of his personality and charisma.

the only turn-off about him is his playboy attitude.

i don't want to sound rude but... if only he didn't date half the school.

i know that you are friends with him, so keep this a secret between you and me lol.

well if you haven't caught on, i am saying that you are different.

you are interesting, unique, and just perfect.

you have those beautiful doe brown eyes that i would spend all day looking at.

you have those adorable beauty marks underneath your eye and on your lip that make you so ethereal.

you have that beautiful smile that makes my stomach flutter with happiness every time i see it.

you have those bread cheeks that i want to poke and pinch with my own hands.

you have that honey-smooth voice that plays like a melodic melody in my head.

you have that sweet yet loud personality i can't get enough of.

you have that carefree atmosphere around you that puts me to ease.

i hate to admit this, but i like you so much.

i love everything about you.

i wish i had the courage to make the first move, to talk to you, to befriend you, to get closer to you. however, i am just that girl who is too shy to talk to anyone, too shy to even make eye contact with anyone. i'm just the bystander of everyone's life, and i've accepted that fact a long time ago.

i guess that i'll simply continue admiring you from afar, like i have always done with my previous crushes. i will live my life, and you will live yours. as long as you are happy, i'll be happy.

besides, there are a lot of girls who are perfect for you and you'll probably find the one for you soon. no one would date a loser like me anyways lol, and i'm fine with that.

i wish this little crush would go away soon though... because i don't know if i can handle the pain that will soon come with this one-sided love.

with lots of love,

chung yuna