◛: twenty three

dear jung wooyoung,

it's finally our last year in high school!

how was your summer break? i hope you had a lot of fun ^^

i know i did, because i spent a lot of time with mingi and yeosang. we went to a lot of places and made a lot of memories together! i wanted to invite you, but i knew that i would be a mess if that occurred. 

and besides, you said that you would be out for summer break to visit your relatives, which is understandable.

you know, mingi, yeosang, and i have been separated this year T-T we're all in different classes now, so we won't be seeing each other as much as before. i'm going to miss talking to them in between classes and hanging out with them during break.

but guess who i am sitting next to?

i never expected to be near this person, but im sitting next to...

choi san.

...

if you don't recall, i used to like him. 

and this is the first time i am actually close to him.

i never talked to him, only glanced at him from afar like i always do.

uh.

well this is going to be an awkward year.

oh yeah! i looked on the list of students for each class that was posted on the bulletin board today and didn't see your name. i think it was a mistake, because i'm sure that you'll spend your last year here. 

there's no way you would leave all of a sudden.

right?

i'm pretty sure you would tell us, or even yeosang, at least.

maybe you're sick or not back from your relative's place.

i don't know, but i hope i'll see you soon! i miss our lunch talks :<

anyways, i hope you have an amazing school year, wooyoung! fighting!

with lots of love,

chung yuna