◛: five

dear jung wooyoung,

i find this very funny, and i want to tell you this.

i made a new friend.

he's my seatmate, song mingi.

we were acquaintances in the beginning, since we had to have a decent relationship with those we sit next to. we barely talked to each other unless it had to do with the stuff we learned in class. this one day, however, i saw you passing by our classroom with bomi and it so happened that the both of us were looking at you guys at that very moment.

we noticed each other's actions and from there... we became friends.

we bonded over our silly little crushes, mingi talking about how gorgeous bomi is and me elaborating on how you never fail to make my hearts skip a beat whenever you were around.

two lovesick friends.

oh how it has a horrible ring to it, but it's the truth.

after all, the both of us know that we'll never make a move.

because we're cowards ♡

well anyways, it looks like you and bomi have gotten closer over the past few days...

sighs.

it is kinda heartbreaking to watch, but what can i say? at least you have the courage to put some effort into showing that you have interest in your crush.

and there's just me, doing nothing except watching from afar.

i mean, i'm not as confident as her, as pretty as her, as open as her, as sociable as her, as friendly as her...

i'm nothing compared to her.

so maybe it's best focus on her than this hopeless romantic here.

with lots of love and a pinch of sadness,

chung yuna