Ch.2 Onward to new friends! and a Rival?

The Next Morning from Soul's PoV

Soul Wakes up as He's still a little Groggy from his Long Night as he walks to the Bathroom with his Eyes still Heavy, to find the Bathroom locked.

Soul (in his mind): Huh? I guess Lyn's Inside,

He then Grabs his Towel and Toiletries Bag then goes to the Other Bathroom,

and he finds the Door Unlocked he enters, goes by the Sink and starts Brushing his Teeth, and Washes his Face he then notices the Mirror Fogging up

Soul (in his mind): Hmm... Odd I'm sure, I'm alone in here.

He then Wipes the Mirror and Notices His Brother and Sister-in-Law Cuddling in the Shower,

His Eyes go Wide, and Blushes Scarlet Red as His Brother and Sister-in-Law Hide Their Faces in Embarrassment.

Soul (screams): W-wh-what... in... the... absolute... fuck! at least Lock the Door if you're both going that far! Gods!

He then grabs his stuff and locks the door, as he walks out of the bathroom he notices a Smug Looking Yami with the Jar Half Full of Money.

Soul (Sighs): I'll pay it later Kiddo...

He goes back to the Room to Find Lyn out of the Bathroom she noticed the blank look on his face.

Lyn (signs): What Happened back there?

Soul: I saw something... something, I cannot unsee Lyn... (he shudders) Just get Ready I'll be down for breakfast ok?

(Lyn Gives a Thumbs Up)

as Soul Heads to the Bathroom to Finally getting ready for the day.

30 mins time skip bought to you by a Giggling Chibi Denzel and Chibi Artoria after the Incident.

you head downstairs to the Kitchen to Find your Brother, Artoria, Lyn, and Yami. he gives Yami a Lien Bill for the Swear Jar,

She smiles and Giggles as he grabs his Blueberry Pancakes and Iced Coffee. till his Older Brother break the Silence

Denzel: Relax Little Brother, You'll Understand when you find someone you love (he says Mockingly)

Soul: Like that's "Gonna Happen" (he says Sarcastically)

Artoria (blushes); He's Right you know... You'll Never know Soul...

Soul: yeah, yeah Lovebirds we're off to the Airship, we might be staying there overnight so... don't worry about it.

everyone waves goodbye as Soul and Lyndis head outside and Soul and Lyn Enter, Soul starts the car and after a short drive,

Lyn then asks him a Question before they Get out of Car.

Lyn (signs): you really think we can get into Beacon?

Soul: of course! we can... we trained hard enough, now Let's Go to the Airship. They got out of then Boarded the Airship.

Ruby's PoV

Yang Xiao Long tackles her sister in a hug aboard the large airship to Beacon, crushing the air out of her.

Yang: Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

Ruby: (gasping) Please stop.

Yang: (releasing her sister) But I'm so proud of you!

Ruby: Really Sis, it was nothing and I didn't do it alone either.

Yang: What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees also that Soul guy you mentioned He's Really the Son of the Queen of Blades?.