Ch.9 Epilogue

Denzel Ginart PoV

Denzel Ginart can be seen heading in to Elevator up to Beacon Tower

Denzel (in his Mind): Hmm... wonder what old man Ozzy wants?

He then noticed his Scroll is ringing to see his brother Soul Calling he answers.

Soul: Hey Denz, Are you Up?

Denzel: Sigh, I am Now Little Brother, Why are you still up? don't you have Class tomorrow?

Soul: Yes... But This is Important!

Denzel: What's so Important that you have to call at 03:00am?

Soul: Sigh... Brother, I have a Crush on someone in School.

He tried to contain his own Laughter but he couldn't help but Tease his Lovesick little brother.

Denzel: Aw... my Pretty Boy Brother got bit by the Lovebug, HAHAHA!

Soul: Don't you dare Laugh at me Brother! THIS IS SERIOUS! MAN! HELP ME!

Denzel: Ok,ok! I'll Stop now, so, Who is She?

Soul: Yang Xiao Long.

Denzel: as in Taiyang Xiao Long of STRQ?

Soul: Yes... she... Ignited my Scarlet Soul like you said, I fell in love with her and I think she likes me too.

Denzel then has Smug look on his face.

Denzel: Well... Pretty Boy Ask her out. you know she won't say no.

Soul: Waiting for the right time.

Denzel: Oh No your not, ASK HER OUT Tomorrow after class.

Soul: ... Fine, wish me luck Good Night.

he then hears the call dropped and smiles.

Denzel: Hmm... About time and with one of Mr. Xiao Long's Daughters of all of people.

he then enters Ozpin's Office and sees Glynda Goodwitch with him.

Denzel: Sir, you called for me?

Ozpin: Yes, please sit down Denzel and would you like some Tea?

Denzel: Yes, please.

Glynda then serves Denzel some Tea.

Denzel: Thank you Ms. Goodwitch.

She leaves then goes back beside Ozpin.

Ozpin: I assume you are wondering why I Called for you this Late at night, I have some Questions for you.

Denzel Nods

Ozpin: Out of everyone in your Family. your the only one who knows How Cirilla Died. Correct?

Denzel: Yes sir! She died Protecting a Maiden.

Ozpin: You were always one of my Best Students, and I'm asumming that she told you Everything... The Maidens, Salem, and... my predicament...

Denzel: Yes and She also told me to Train Soul when the time comes, and soon my own sisters and wife helped him along the Way.

Silence surrounds the Room as they Clear their throats.

Denzel: Sir... do you think we should tell Soul everything?

Glynda: Sir, as the boy's Godparent it might be too much for him. Qrow would probably say same thing.

Ozpin: All in due time, he needs to the Truth whenever he likes it or not, Now as for the Other reason I called for you, The 2nd semester is coming up soon and I need you to Overshadow a Team Mission.

Denzel: Who's Team sir?

Ozpin: Team SCLT.

Both Glynda and Denzel stare at Ozpin in Shock.

Glynda: His own Brother's Team?

Denzel: Well... This is gonna be Fun...

To be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________

And I'm Done with Vol.1, Now I'm off to Volume 2 of the Show and Plan from there, Thanks for Reading and I hope you enjoyed my Fanfic and a huge Thanks to Guys on Discord,

my Favorite Wattpad Writers, The Guys on RWBY Reddit and RWBYOC Reddit especially u_Crucial_Sempai from RWBY Reddit for his Semblace Ideas. Thank you from the Bottom of my Heart.

Asura Out!

🎉 You've finished reading Ignite my Scarlet Soul🔥 Vol.1 (Yang Xiao Long X Original Character Story) 🎉