Ch.5 A Team is Born and The First Day

Everyone is in the Beacon Auditorium sounds of an audience clapping are heard, growing louder and louder as a familiar voice is heard.

Ozpin: Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark. (the screen of the auditorium shows each of their profiles as the boys are lined up for the applauding audience to see as Ozpin continues) The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!

Soul: I don't like them already, I don't know why?

The audience gives one more wave of ovation, while four students walk up to the stage to take their places in front of the headmaster as their faces fill the screen.

Ozpin: Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR.

Amid the clapping, Nora laughs and gives Ren a hug.

Ozpin: Led by... Jaune Arc!

Jaune: Huh? L-Led by...?

Soul: (in his mind) Hmph, Now is your chance to live up to that Potencial Jaune (he smiles) We better watch over him huh, Pyrrha?

(Lyn Fist Pumps)

Ozpin: Congratulations, young man.

A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her "fine leader" is knocked over and falls to his butt in front of the laughing audience.

Ozpin: Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. (motions over the four as they stand before him)

The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!

Weiss looks to her right surprised, where Ruby is obviously in shock as Yang goes over to hug her sister.

Soul: (yells) WooHoo! way to go Rubes!

(Lyn Claps and Smiles)

Yang: I'm so proud of you!

Ozpin: And Finally, Elliana Tycho. Lyn Raine, Soul Ginart. Vincent Coldwell. (He motions over the four as they stand before him)

The four of you retrieved the white king pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team SCLT (Scarlet) Led by none other than... Soul Ginart!

Soul stood there in Shock, Wide Eyed, as the rest of the newly formed Team are Suprised, Lyn and Liana smile while Vins is Just Keeping a Blank Face.

Vins: (He shrugs) Figures.

Lyn Hugs Soul Tightly

Liana: I suppose Congrulations are in order Team Leader, Tee-hee.

Soul Smiles with Confidents, with a Tear in his eye.

Soul: Well... I ain't holding back everyone!

Ozpin: (amid the last round of cheers) It looks like things are shaping up to be an... interesting year.

3rd person PoV

The camera pans over the auditorium's structure until it escapes into the open sky and shows the scattering crescent moon amid the day's clouds...

... before going into the night and seeing the moon through a window, providing a view to the outside for a shadowy room filled with shelves and a desk in the back, where Roman Torchwick is getting a call on his phone. The muffled conversation ends, and Roman angrily slams the phone down, sighing. He holds a cigar to his mouth and puts his symbolized lighter to the end, just as a man in a gray mask and black hood comes with a trolley. Roman holds out a collection of Lien, which he places on the table and the man takes.