00 | introduction.

— bakugou katsuki x maleoc! —
COMING SOON!

— bakugou katsuki x maleoc! —COMING SOON!

[ summary! ]

when bakugou gets hit with a quirk that turned him into a tiny adorable kitten, no one expected him to cling into the insecure, quiet, timid, emotionless,  tall and incredibly attractive loner in the back of the class. no one expected him to be completely clingy and possessive over him either, scratching anyone who dared to approach kai or tries to take bakugou away.

no one but kaminari, kirishima, sero and midoriya, who are well aware of bakugou's not-so-small crush.

now, kai is more than just confused over why his secret crush chose him as his temporary owner, bakugou is hissy, and everyone else dies everytime when they see the rare sight of the hot male smiling softly as he pets a purring bakugou.

[ introduction! ]

— full name: kai kozume.

— age: 15

— height: 6'0

— quirk: bubble gum! he can create almost anything out of thin air, it will have a gum-like structure. he can harden the gum if he wants, which he usually does when he uses small bullets. he can also create large bubble gum traps that trap people, especially since no one can pop them other than him.

— terms and drawbacks: he needs to be chewing gum to activate his quirk, and can pass out if he uses his quirk a lot. also, cuts and bruises appear to tell him he is about to pass out, along with the gum in his mouth turning sour. in addition, his costume needs to include gloves since popping the bubbles make his hand sticky.

— hobbies: listening to music, being alone, helping sero tape mineta.

— likes: bubble cup, cold drinks especially caramel o, white chocolate, animals, loud music, turtlenecks, black combat boots, sushi and silver rings.

— dislikes: mineta, loud people and places, facetiming, gold, dark chocolate, running, some cops and heroes, himself.

— sexuality: pansexual.

— often described as: 'the really attractive, chill, quiet emotionless dude with that scar in his eyes.'

— current concern: mina keeps trying to get him to agree for her teach him how to dance, and he's almost convinced.

[ playlist! ]

still into you, paramore.
"i should be over all the
butterflies, but i'm into
you."

why'd you only call me
when you're high, arctic
monkeys.
"i need a partner, well
are you out tonight?"

sweater weather, the
neighborhood.
"i don't mind if there's
not much to say."

do i wanna know, arctic
monkeys.
"maybe i'm too busy
being yours to fall for
someone new."

r u mine, arctic monkeys.
"i just wanna hear you say
you got me baby, are you
mine?"

ride, twenty one pilots.
"i'd die for you, that's
easy to say."

you get me so high, the
neighborhood.
"if you can just let me
know if it's okay to call
you when i'm lonely."

soda, nothing but thieves.
"i don't wanna be myself,
it's making me so unwell."

apocalypse, cigarettes after
sex.
"your lips, my lips,
apocalypse."

strawberries & cigarettes,
troye sivan.
"but strawberries and
cigarettes, always taste
like you."

are you bored yet, wallows
ft. clairo.
"i can't help from asking,
are you bored yet?"