my story

i'm introducing the main characters!!!

Avery Greene (Ruslanas evil sister)

Ruslana Greene (you)

Draco Malfoy

 Blaise Zabini

Blaise Zabini

Corvus Vervain

Corvus Vervain

hello guys i'm new to the writing books thing but i have some good ideas and i hope to share them with you all!!! i hope you guys enjoy!!

Ruslanas pov

it was the day i was leaving to go to hogwarts. i wasn't very excited because i am heading into 5th year which meant i needed to be sorted in front of at least 1000 people. after being locked inside my house for ages because of my parents mistakes towards Voldemort leading us to have to hide away, we couldn't attend any schools for years. finally this is the year everything will change.

my aunty and uncle have been looking after me and my sister Avery after our parents have died from trying to save the muggle world. Voldemort thought me and Avery have died due to the death eaters killing everyone in their path. he was so wrong.

"Ruslana hurry up we are going to be late for the train to Hogwarts!" my aunty Elise screamed from the front door. i quickly finished my breakfast that included butter beer with avocado on toast. i grabbed every single thing i needed which included my suitcase and bag. i quickly tied up my clean shiny blonde hair.

i ran to the front door and nearly tripped when Avery stuck out her foot in front of me. she has always been rude to me ever since our parents died. i never understood why. she always would make fun of my style of clothes and how i put my hair up. she was never the type of sister to care. she was older than me by around 4 months. i was born on the 13th of February and she was born in June 17th. she always pushed me around to do all her work.

i ignored her rudeness attitude and hopped in the car. as we left in our musty old grey car to the train station i felt a sudden sadness wash over me as i watched our house grow smaller and smaller as our distance grew from it. i was sad to leave the place i called home for years but i had to do this. i had to prove to my aunty and uncle i was good enough to handle myself in such a big places. my uncle always hated me but loved my sister. he always would talk to her like she was the only daughter while i had to clean the dishes. i didn't mind because i didn't enjoy talking to him either.

once we got to the parking area i kissed my aunty on the cheek, said my last goodbyes and slowest grabbed everything i needed and left with Avery. i quickly waved her a good bye as we walked inside. Avery was walking very slow so i decided to use this as an advantage to get away from her before she made me carry all her suitcases and bags. she never talked to me anyways. the only thing on my mind was which house i would end up getting sorted into. i wouldn't mind Gryffindor or Hufflepuff but i knew i wouldn't fit into Slytherin as well as ravenclaw as i am not like either once of them.

i held my books to my chest as i walked around trying to find the way to platform 9 3/4, i saw a family of gingers. i just knew they were a Wizarding family when i saw their Hogwarts coats. i ran up to them as i examined them. one was a gorgeous looking girl that seemed to be a year younger. there were also twins and a boy as well as a lady which i assumed was their mother. as i ran to catch up with them i bumped into someone and groaned in pain. everything in my hands fell down. i looked up to see that a blonde handsome boy was staring at me; the exact one that bumped me. he smirked.

"watch were your going filthy rat". my face turned red as i watch him speak. i looked at him in anger as i stood up, grabbed my books and walking away. i went to the gingers and quickly introduced myself.

"hello i'm ruslana Greene, i was wondering what way it is to the platform 9 3/4? it's my first day at Hogwarts and i am very much lost." i smiled sweetly at all of them as they grinned back.

"my names Ginny. this way, follow me." the younger looking girl said as i followed. she was so nice to me and by the looks of it she was a Gryffindor. now i was really nervous about me getting sorted. i knew by now that i wanted to be a Gryffindor.

she led me to a plain wall and i stared at her in confusion. she smirked and without hesitating she ran through the wall. i did the exact same straight after her and ended up on the platform 9 3/4.

"would you like to sit with me and my friends?"
she asked delightfully. i agreed straight away as i knew i had no one else and it would be nice getting to know her better. as the train came, we boarded it and i knew there was no going back! i didn't regret the choice i made one bit!