A shy confession

"Oppa..you are joking right now, aren't you?" Hwasa trying to confirm what he said.

"You know I'm not the type to joke around. To be honest, I have admired you from afar since 2016 and I have been a Moomoo since then," suddenly feeling embarrassed with what he has just said.

Throwback 

It was during the Blue Dragons Award in 2016, where Sunghoon was invited to attend. He was sitting with his fellow actor colleagues when he saw Mamamoo did a performance of their latest single at the award show. After being mesmerised by their powerful vocals especially Hwasa's,  he immediately became a fan. 

The first time the both of them met was during the annual MBC entertainment awards. Sunghoon was chilling with the rest of the ILA members at the waiting room when a girl dressed in white with her hair bun up entered the room. He was surprised to see Hwasa of Mamamoo joining the ILA casts, but at the same time happy to meet the singer he admired up-close. 

After a few ILA recordings together, Hwasa's unique charms made him fall for her unknowingly. As she is the youngest member, he automatically began to take care of her and made her feel comfortable. Even though Hwasa is shy towards strangers, she easily open up to the ILA members especially Sunghoon.

Back to the present

Feeling awkward, they were both looking far away and stopped talking. Hwasa picked up her courage to restart the conversation. "You know I will usually take some time to warm up with someone from the opposite gender whom I never meet before, but I guess you are different. Maybe our love for food made us clicked faster. And...I...did had a little...crush on you," she said sheepishly.

"So I guess the feelings are mutual," Sunghoon smiling widely. "You know I really hope that we can bring our oppa-dongsaeng  relationship to the next level, but I don't want to force you. I will respect your decision."

Hwasa was about to reply when Sunghoon's manager called out his name. "It's time for me to return to my accommodation. Say my thanks to your mom for the food and your appa for inviting me over," Sunghoon said his goodbye and slowly walked towards the MPV, as if not wanting to leave. He glanced over to Hwasa and left.

Mr Ahn who has just returned from his farm asked, "Where is he? Did he leave?"

"Yes, appa he just left. He said his thanks for inviting him over." Mr Ahn seems a bit disappointed as he was not able to said his goodbye to Sunghoon, "Hope I can see him again."

I hope so too. Hwasa murmured to herself. 

That night, Hwasa kept thinking of what Sunghoon said earlier. She kept tossing in bed and finally decided to call her best friend for advice. They talked for hours as usual and finally, she made her decision.

Ting. Sunghoon who has been looking at his phone, finally received a text message from Hwasa. 

Let's date...

He shouted in happiness upon reading her text and replied, Let's go...