The first date

The Mamamoo girls are having their usual dinner get-together and Hwasa plans to inform them that she's seeing Sunghoon.

"Guys, I have something to say...I'm seeing someone," Hwasa looking around to see their response. "Who?," asked Solar. 

"Sunghoon oppa... You guys are the first to know about this. I don't intend to tell anyone else unless it gets serious,"  

"I knew you would go out with him," Wheein smirked. "But you should at least tell your parents, don't you think so?"

"My appa kind of approved him even before we officially dated," Hwasa giggled to herself thinking about her conversation with her father.

"I'm jealous, I wish I'm dating someone too..."Byul sighs, followed by "me too" by Solar and Wheein.

Later that night, Sunghoon was nervous about their first date. It has been years since he last dated and not sure if Hwasa will like his arrangements for their first date.

"Han river for our first date, cincha oppa?" Hwasa was surprised but actually like the unusual first date.

"I thought Han river has always been a special place for us. We used to meetup in early mornings and you told me your worries. But maybe tonight will be slightly different, we can have an intimate conversation. Just two of us in the car, with alot of food," Sunghoon smirked. "We can go to the drive-in cinema nearby if you want to."

"Let's eat first and see if there's any nice midnight movie to watch later, " Hwasa feeling excited with the food in front of her.

"I bought all your favourite food. I know you have been working alot these days. You are not on diet, are you?" Sunghoon asked, afraid that she won't eat much.

"I'm still on diet even though my promotions are over, but can afford for a cheat day today. Don't think I can waste the food you bought, oppa,"  she replied while opening the food packagings.

"Mogo, don't think we have problem finishing 4 servings of these," he smiled then he start slurping his favourite noodles.

Sunghoon smiles while watching Hwasa eating her food with gusto, "I guess it is easy to make you happy on our dates, just give you food and the rest will be fine."

Hwasa noddingly agreed, "You know me."

After they finished their food, Sunghoon drives to a new date spot, the drive-in cinema. It was their first time watching a movie together. They laughed and cried during the movie. "Here," Sunghoon handing Hwasa a tissue to wipe her tears. He didn't know that she would cry easily while watching a sad movie, he found it cute.

It was almost 2am when the movie ended. Knowing both of them have insomnia, they decided to have a talk instead of going home. "How was the date?" Sunghoon asked Hwasa curiously.

"It was fun, doesn't feel like a date where I have butterflies in my stomach since we already know each other and comfortable spending time together. Thanks oppa for arranging all this," Hwasa replies.

"You're welcome. You know this is my first date after after a long time, so I'm not sure if you will like it. I was thinking of preparing you flowers or presents since most girls like those things. But I'm afraid you will find it cringey," Sunghoon shared his thoughts.

"Yes it is..but It's okay to give those once in a while.."

"You know I'm not the romantic type. But I will try my best to give you surprises every now and then," Sunghoon promised shyly.

Hwasa blushed and finds Sunghoon's 'puppy eye' stares a little uncomfortable. "Oppa,  I feel like you are shooting laser beams at me when you keep staring like that. "

"Sorry, I did it unconsciously. I might not be able to see you for a while after this since I will be busy with filming my drama..." Sunghoon trying to explain while feeling embarrassed.

"Let's take a picture then," Hwasa suggests. "There, you can look at the picture when you miss me." Sunghoon smiles looking at it, our first couple photo, he murmured.

It was almost dawn when Sunghoon dropped Hwasa at her apartment. "Thank you oppa, drive safely back," Hwasa was about to alight his car when Sunghoon unintentionally grabs her hand and said, "Hold on, I have something to give you." Hwasa was a bit surprised with the sudden skinship. She opens the jewelry box and saw a necklace in it. 

"It's a gift to mark our first date, hope you like it" Sunghoon felt happy when Hwasa immediately put on the necklace.

"I like it! You are giving me alot today oppa. The next date is on me. I won't accept a no.."

"Arasseo.. Go and have a good rest. I will call you later."