Unexpected encounter

Sunghoon has been spending most of his time at home after his drama projects got postponed. He only has ILA recordings on his schedule for now. One day, he was eating his dinner and watching television when he saw Hwasa on a variety show, the 'Hidden Singer'. Of course it's number 3. He mumbled to himself. The show makes the audience guess who the real singer is among a number of impersonators. As someone who is close to Hwasa, Sunghoon surely knows how she sounds like when she sing. Nobody can impersonate her. Her voice is her charm. Sunghoon smiled while talking to himself. I wonder if she has enough rest. Suddenly worried about Hwasa's busy schedule but at the same time, feeling proud of the maknae.

Since the viral incident, Sunghoon has not been in contact with Hwasa. He doesn't want to randomly message her without any reason and disturb her already busy schedule. The only news or updates he got on her is through the television shows that she appeared in. It was almost two months since he last saw her and he doesn't know when he will see her again.

It was 4am in the morning and as usual Sunghoon has difficulty sleeping. He has seek treatment for his insomnia but it's not getting better. He tossed around on his bed and gave up on sleeping. Thus, he decided to go for a drive to Hangang river. Upon reaching the place, he walked while breathing the fresh air. It's been a while since I went out by myself.  He said to himself while letting his thoughts run free, thinking about his postponed projects, his current situation and his future. While he was wandering around, he saw someone familiar in a distance. The person was holding a hotdog on one hand while eating ramyeon on the other, sitting on a bench. The long hair, the white jacket and brown furry boots remind Sunghoon of someone. Is that Hwasa?

Hwasa was enjoying her meal when she saw someone approaching towards her. She didn't recognise the person from a distance so she just ignored him. Until she heard her name, "Hwasa?". She looked up and saw Sunghoon looking at her and looking surprised.

"Ya, what are you doing here? Eating ramyeon again?" Sunghoon was surprised but happy to see Hwasa again.

"Oppa, this is my favourite place to hangout. What are you doing here?" Hwasa asked back.

Automatically taking a seat besides her, Sunghoon replied "I can't sleep and was feeling restless at home, so I thought I would just take a short drive and here I am."

"Can't believe we meet here, it's been a while doesn't it? How are you oppa?"

"My projects got postponed so I have been spending time at home. I know you have been busy, are you coping well?"

"Not really, oppa. I'm feeling a little bit stressed out, that's why I am here"

"Don't you have a schedule tomorrow? You should be resting at home"

"I can't sleep too oppa,  and I really need a breather"

"You need someone to talk to? I'm all ears"

Hwasa hesitated for a while, "I think you are someone who can be trusted."

"You can trust me," Sunghoon looking at her with empathy.

Hwasa began to pour out her worries about her work and life to Sunghoon whom she regards as a close friend or even family. And before they know, it is already dawn.