Back in action

After being missing in action for a couple of months due to her busy schedule for her comeback, Hwasa is finally back at the ILA studio. She felt so happy that she finally get to meet her ILA family. Once she reaches her waiting room, she say her hellos to the members. Unfortunately, only Narae and Kian are around to record for the upcoming episode of ILA. 

"Unnie, where is Sieon oppa and Sunghoon oppa?" she asked Narae. 

"They are busy with their acting schedules. Kian and myself have been anchoring ILA for the past few episodes" Narae replied. 

Hwasa felt happy yet sad that she is not able to meet with all the members. I thought they would all be around, she thought to herself. 

"Can you help to pass these to them please, PD-nim? Gomawo," she gave her mini-albums for Sieon and Sunghoon to the PD-nim as she's not sure when she will be back again at the studio. 

For Sunghoon, it has been a while since he is back at a filming location. He was casted as the lead actor for an upcoming drama series.  Filming started a few weeks ago with locations away from Seoul, hence his missing appearances in ILA. He is grateful that he has a new drama to work on but at the same time feel bad that he can't make it for the ILA recordings. He is hoping that his schedules for both will be aligned soon. While waiting for his scenes, Sunghoon decided to catch-up on the recent episodes of ILA. He watched the episode where Hwasa hurt her back and the day her single was released. Each time he saw her having difficulties standing up or getting up from her seat, he would say slowly/careful Hyejin ar. He feels like he wanted to be around her or by her side, helping her with her daily chores. After watching it, he sends Hwasa a text - I saw your episode, it felt painful. How are you doing now? Better?

Ting. Hwasa who has just finished her schedule checks her phone. Sunghoon oppa? Surprised to receive a sudden text from Sunghoon.

I'm feeling better now, oppa. Shouldn't you be busy filming?

I'm currently waiting for my scenes. While waiting, I watched your episode on ILA. So I thought I just drop you a text to see how's you doing. Glad to hear that you are feeling better 

I just finished recording at the ILA studio, oppa. Happy to see Narae unnie and Kian oppa. I thought you and Sieon oppa would be around too. 

Ah, so you are back in action. Unfortunately, I won't be around for a couple of weeks. Let's catch-up and meet for a meal when I'm back in Seoul. It has been a while.

Ok, oppa. Let me know when you are back. 

Sure, till then take care of yourself and eat your medications.

Sunghoon smiles at the thought of another dinner meetup with Hwasa, his favourite eating companion. He have always enjoy his meals, but with her it is a total different experience. Hmm, let's see where should we eat for our next meetup.  Sunghoon thought to himself while searching for nice places to eat on his phone.