1

you were rather violently pushed into your prison cell, which wasn't completely empty of people.

the police guard slammed the sliding, metal bars shut, locked it and walked away from your cell.

the room consisted of two of everything.

2 beds, 2 sinks etc.

however, one bed was already occupied. you were now looking at a guy who was sitting there, doing nothing but observing you.

'never thought the day would come where i would have a cell mate.' he bored-ly said, stood up without warning and began to slowly walk towards you.

the orange, prison uniform somehow looked good on him. his hair was messy and curly, but it perfectly suited his masculine face.

the man gave you a slight grin.

he now stood a reasonable distance from you.

'what's your name darling?' he said, staring into your eyes.

you couldn't help but cringe at the nickname he called you by.

'first of all, don't call me that.' you replied, taking a step away from his gaze and maneuvered towards your bed, before placing yourself on it.

'i'm y/n.' you say.

he now sat on his own bed which stood across yours.

'i'm Taehyung, what brings you here? you look like you could barely hurt an ant.' he commented, sounding genuinely interested in your future response.

you let out a small sigh.

'i've been robbing multiple banks for months. stole hundreds of thousands and only recently got caught.' you explained.

Taehyung simply nodded.

'how long your sentence going to last?'

'five years.' you replied, shuddering at the thought.

you don't think you would survive being stuck here for five years, with a cell mate who seemingly doesn't keep their mouth shut.

'what about you? why are you here.' it was your turn to ask.

Taehyung alarmingly raised his head at you. all the humor from his face vanished.

he lightly lowered his head, before speaking the words which instantly shot fear into your pounding heart.

'the police thinks i'm responsible for 14 murders.'

*******

hey lovelies!

yeah okay i know i just finished my
previous book DAUGHTER
but i've got so much stored already
and can't wait to share it with
you guys ^_^

::please don't forget to vote!