Epilogue

Haruto’s POV

“Y/N, where are you?” I asked when she picked up her phone. “Love, no need to pick me up. The rain is heavy here in the Philippines and our flight is delayed. I’m with Liana so it’s safer to travel to the hotel. Sorry.” she said. My cute little munchkin, I’ll make your arrival the most unforgettable one. “Okay, no worries, Love. You sure you don’t want me to pick both of you up?” I asked, trying to cover up my plan. “Yep! Thank you anyways.  Dewa Atode” <see you soon>. “Genkide, aishiteru” <take care, i love you> I said as she hung up. “Hyung, I’m on my way back. Can you please set up the banner already? Okay, thanks a lot.”

I stopped by a flower shop and bought her a bouquet of peonies, her favorite flower. I went to her reserved hotel room and saw that all of the decorations are completed, one thing’s for sure. Whatever answer I get, I’ll still love her. I’ll understand and of course, I believe that timing is everything. “Someone’s daydreaming. Happy to see your eyes sparkle, hyung. You really love her, noh? 5 years in the making, now you’re getting married.” Jeongwoo said. “Yep, I’ll get married only if she says the Y - word.” I said. “Of course she will, look who’s also happy.” he said and pointed to Junghwan. “Of course, the love of his life will go with the love of your life. Torpe nga lang” <but he’s scared to confess>.

Looking at the venue makes my tears flow, yes, I’ve waited 5 years for this time, I hope fate knows how much I wanted this to happen. Imagine, she just bumped on me, and now, she’s my forever partner. I love the rain.

After 3 hours, I was getting worried about Y/N and Liana. I am calling her but she doesn’t pick up. “Hwan, can you call Liana? It’s been 3 hours.” I said, I’m worrying already. “Hyung, I know they’re still in the Philippines when I called Liana an hour ago. Maybe they’re still in the plane. Don’t worry, Hyung. They’re fine.” Junghwan assured me. “Yah, Ruto, she’s here.”

“What in the world is this? Are you sure this is the room you booked?” I can hear Y/N’s question from the outside of the room. “Yep, Room 304, 3rd floor. Scan your card now. Maybe the janitors didn’t see it.” Liana said. Liana knew about our plan, that’s why she urged Y/N to open the door. This is it, goodluck, Haruto.

“Surprise! You’re back, Y/N!” we all shouted when they opened the door. I took a few steps and held her hand, I can feel that she’s nervous that’s why I held it tightly. Her hands were cold, I brought her to our receiving area and there, I took a deep breath and knelt in front of her. Jihoon hyung was taking a video of us while the others prepared the banner.

“For 5 years, I love you. The rain was our cupid, and I will always thank the rain for you. I’ve shown you all the sides of me, and I am glad that you didn’t let go. We’ve been through a roller coaster ride, but we managed to put our seatbelts on and enjoy it. Now that you are standing in front of me while I am kneeling down, I want you to know that you are the only girl I love. Now that we are entering a new chapter of our lives, I am hoping and praying that we entrust the Lord for more years, and we may overcome whatever circumstances that come into our lives. Aishiteru, Y/N. Watashi wa darenimo soreo kaesasemasen’ <i will never let anyone change that>. Will you be my better half as we grow old and stay together forever?”

Y/N’s POV

He was kneeling there all of a sudden, tears were flowing from my eyes. I’ll call them my happy tears. “Will you be my better half as we grow old and stay together forever?” I always knew the answer would be yes. “Of course, yes.” I answered and he put the ring on my finger. He stood up and kissed my cheek. “I love you, thank you for saying yes.”

We took group photos and they were happy for us. “Yey, congrats,Y/N and Ruto
Godchildren here I come!” Junkyu teased. “Goodness gracious, godchild immediately? Ask Hwan to confess there first.” I heard Haruto whisper to Junkyu, pointing to Liana. “Congrats, sis! Yippie, Tita Liana hehe.” she exclaimed. Hays, Liana.

Haruto’s POV

I saw Y/N eating and I approached her. “How do you feel?” I asked and then hugged her. “Happy.” she answered shortly and hugged me back. “Yes, and now we’re getting happily ever after.” I said and kissed her forehead. I love you, My Ultimate Fangirl. I mean, Watashi no kyūkyokuno ai.