2

You were walking to the restaurant when he asked you something

"So, do you know Treasure?"

You thought of an answer, yes or no? Sh*t, pressure, dude

"Uh, what's that?" you lied.

"Oh, I want you to search it online. Go ahead, you might be familiar with one of them." He grabbed your phone and put it in front of your face for the face I.D.

You cursed inside your head because he is your wallpaper. You snatched your phone from him and changed it to a random photo. You gave your phone and he kind'a reached for it because you distanced yourself from him. He searched for Treasure on Google, you were very thankful that you search history is disabled. Then he showed you their group photo.

"Look, anyone familiar? Hmm, look closely." he asked

Of course, everyone looks familiar.

"Oh my gosh, this is you!" you scream sarcastically, pretending to be surprised.

"Uh - huh. So I'll be expecting you to root for our group HAHAHA!!"

Bummer. But you already are rooting for them.

"Oh, I'm not really into K - Pop Idols, but I'll try. If you tell me stories about you and your co - members maybe I'll be interested." You offered a deal

Nice, what a perfect way to ask hehe.

"Deal, we're here." he said as he pushed the door open into the restaurant.

You looked for a table and ordered your food. You stared at him while he's removing his mask and beanie. What a beautiful view.

"So, what do you want to know about our group?" he asked whie looking straight to your eyes, into your soul that sent shivers to your body.

You already know about everything. So you thought of your excuse.

"Since everything is already on the internet, let me ask you about your life as a public figure, how do you live you private life, privately. Co'z we all know that cameras are following you everywhere you go."

He simply answered your question

"Simple, you don't post your every single move on social media. They don't need to know if you already ate, bathe, or slept. You just have to keep what's to be kept privately, and show what can be shown publicly." he answered your question briefly. Made sense.

Not so long after, your food arrived.

"Oh, hello, Mr. Watanabe. May I take a picture with you?" the girl serving your food asked.

"I'm sorry. I am not allowed to, maybe after I debut. I'll give you my autograph instead." he replied to the girl and gave her his autograph, weird. You watched their hidden camera on Treasure Map last week and he said that he still doesn't have an autograph.

"Thank you, Sir Haruto. It's such an honor to be talking with you face to face!" the girl exclaimed in excitement.

"No problem, I'll be back here after I debut to take a picture with you, keep that in mind." he said as he bit his chopsticks to separate them.

"Now let's enjoy our meal. Thank you Lord for this wonderful food infront of us." he prayed. You both talked and ate, until you finish your food.

"The meal was great, thank you, Oppa." you told him.

"No problem, what's your name by the way?"

"Y/N, but you can call me baby" You joked.

"Oh, is that your nickname? Kind'a out of the way." he asked you cluelessly.

"No, I was just joking. Just call me by my name." you explained and he just nodded.

You both exit the restaurant, then he received a call.

"Hyunsuk hyung? Yes, oh a practice? Sure I'll be right there in 5 minutes." he told the caller, must be Hyunsuk Oppa.

"Hey, I'll drop you infront of the YG building, okay? You can use this umbrella, coz it's still drizzling." he told you and pulled you near him so you would be shaded by the umbrella. How sweet.

You walked to the YG building and stopped infront of the entrance. You folded his umbrella and gave it to him.

"Here, thanks for the treat." you said as you hand him his umbrella

"Use it, you might get sick due to the drizzle." he insisted.

You both had 30 more seconds of argument 'til you gave up.

"Fine, but how am I supposed to return this if you are busy practicing for your upcoming debut?"

For the nth time you cursed inside you head, again.
How did you know that we're debuting?" he asked curiously.
Better think of a good excuse, Y/N.

"Uhm, you told the girlin the restaurant earlier that she'll see you more after you debut." Phew, that was a close one.

"So how am I supposed to return this again?" you asked for the second time around.

"If fate chose to let us meet again, you can return my umbrella. I hope this is not our last. Nice to meet you, Y/N." he smiled then walked inside the agency building.

His last words made your heart flutter. Is he really good at making you feel like this?