4

Weeks later, you were preparing for school but then you received a message.

From: Unknown Number
Meet me at the school cafeteria later after Angelus, see you there, Y/N.

That was weird, you only gave your number to your parents and to Liana, your bestfriend. You did not mind the text, and woke up Liana.

“Hey, Liana. Would you mind if you go with me to the cafeteria later? I need to meet somebody.” you asked her, hoping that she won’t ask more details about it.

“Yeah, sure. Meet me at the Lovers’ Lane later.” she said and got out of the top bunk and went to the bathroom.

1st subject, 2nd subject, 3rd subject, the person who texted you earlier is still bothering you. You wonder how he/she got your number. And how did he/she know what school you’re going to.

At last, lunch time came. After Angelus, you went straight to the Lovers’ Lane to find Liana and you saw her at once because she’s wearing a neon green shirt.

“What’s with the green shirt?” you asked her.

“Don’t mention it, I look like a traffic enforcer.” she said. Looking so mad

You went straight to the cafeteria and messaged the person.

You: What are you wearing? I’m here at the cafeteria already.”
UN: I’m wearing a denim jacket. You didn’t mention how hot it is here.
You: Who am I even to talk to you I just want you to shut up, and set things straight on how you got my number.

You are so pissed off until a stranger wearing a denim jacket appeared in front of you and Liana.

"Hey, let's talk outside without your friend." the stranger said.

"No, Y/N, you don't even know him." Liana said.

"Liana, we're in school, it's okay." you assured her and went outside

"Who are you first?" you asked.

"I can't remove my mask and hat inside the cafeteria, I might cause commotion." he said then removed his mask.

"Junghwan? What are you doing here?"

"Long story, Haruto hyung asked me to give this to you. Bye, Y/N. Got to go." he said and ran off.

You opened the box and saw a note. It says that 'For your eyes only. Give it to me when you are ready to hear my
side on why I gave it to you.'

That's weird. What's he going to say though.

"Who's that your suitor? He gave you a ring? How sweet." Liana teased you.

"No, remember the Korean boy group that I'm addicited
to? That's their maknae."

Liana was only staring at you, not knowing what to say.
You just wished that she won't make a big fuss out of it
and ask more questions.

Specifically, nothing happened much that week. You just had a meeting with your bloc mates about your uocoming year - end project. But, you were still thinking about the thing inside the box. As you got home, you checked you checked your bag but couldn't find the box.

"Holy cow" you muttered as you pour everything on the floor.

"Where in the world is it?" you said and asked Liana if she saw it. Unfortunately, she didn't.

"OMG, did I leave it on the school grounds." you got more worried because there are a lot of students in your school, no one can detect who got it. If Haruto finds out he will be completely disappointed.