1

Finally, after how many times of rebooking, you now have a scheduled flight to Korea, your go - to country. When you're stressed, sad, or bored, you go there. You do not know why, but you feel so free there. Plus, that's where your favorite boy group is, Treasure.

Your flight was delayed due to heavy rain, so after 5 hours you finally arrived at Incheon Airport. You booked an Airbnb for 5 days, and 4 nights. Guess what, it's near the YG Entertainment building. You took a bus going to your Airbnb and rested.

The next day, you decided to eat outside for breakfast. But since the rain is heavy, you just had your food delivered. Meanwhile, you noticed that 3 hours had passed and it's time for lunch. You looked outside the window and it seems like it's not raining. You grabbed your Camel Coat and wore your leather boots as you went outside of where you are staying in.

You crossed the street and walked slowly as you passed by the YG Entertainment building.

"Oh no." you exclaimed as you felt drops of rain slowly dripping from your forehead to your cheeks. "It's starting to pour and I do not have an umbrella with me." you told yourself and started running, until you bumped to a stranger.

You looked at him and apologized.

"I am sorry, Sir. I didn't mean to bump on you
I was just in a hurry because it's drizzling." You explained as you bowed deeply, asking for apology.

You stood straight and looked at him. He was wearing a black trench coat with a pair of jeans, and white shoes. A mask, ear muffs and a pink beanie? Weird but it looks cute on him.

He then took off his mask.

"It's okay, where are you heading? Let me share my umbrella and drop you to your destination."

You do not know what to do. You cursed inside your head because the person who's about to share an umbrella with you is no other than your ultimate crush, Haruto Watanabe.

"Uhm, Miss. Are you okay?" he said that made you snap out of your daydream.

"Yes, I am fine." you replied shortly.

"So where are you heading?" he asked you and held you closer to him so you both can fit under the umbrella.

"Menya Sandaime." you answered.

"Oh, that's where I am going, too. Let's go, my treat." and you both started walking.

Oh my gosh, is this really happening?