7

haru,watanababy: I know that you are so angry, but hear me out. I think you already saw the article, yes, the girl from Busan is a girl from the Philippines. The girl in the photo is you,Y/N. I worked so hard to pursue you, and I'm going to ruin your trust? Remember what I told you at the station? I promise to never break your trust. And I never did, Love. For Pete's sake let me have you back. I miss you so much. I love you.
"Liana, are you busy next week?"

"No. I know why. Yes, I am willing to go with you."

Dear, Mr. Hidalgo,

Kindly excuse us, Y/N L/N of 12 - St. Augustine, and Liana Mella Estrellana of 12 - St. Ignatius of Loyola on August 5 - 7. We have an urgent event that needs to be accomplished,

We appreciate your humble consideration.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N

Liana Mella Estrellana

"You ready to see the love of your life debuting?" Liana asked you as you entered you Airbnb.

"I sure am." you answered

"Teuha!!!" the Treasure members greeted on VLive

"There he is" Liana said and pointed at Haruto.

Haruto was shocked when he saw you there. Their countdown live has just ended.

"Congrats, you are now debuted!" you exclaimed and hugged him

"Of course, Love. I missed you so much." he said and kissed your forehead

"Yieeee, they're back together already?!" the other members teased, but the others were shocked.

"H - hi, I'm J - Junghwan, nice to meet you."

"Uhm, we met before but hi, I'm Liana, nice to meet you, too."

Hmm.

--- time passed ---
Finally, after how many times of rebooking, you now have a scheduled flight to Korea, your go - to country. You arrived there soaking wet due to heavy rain.

"Need an umbrella, Miss?" a guy asked you while you were on your way to Menya Sendaime

You looked at him.

"You are here early. I thought 11 am, Love?" he said then kissed your cheek

"It was rescheduled." you answered shortly, but the thing is you scheduled your flight earlier so you can spend more time with him before his schedules are packed.

"We're here." he said and opened the door of the restaurant.

"Surprise, Love! Happy 1st anniversary! To forever with you!" he said and a popper popped.

"Aww, thank you, Love!" you said and hugged him.

"I love you, Haruto Watanabe." you said while still hugging him.

"I love you more, my Ultimate Fangirl."

--- e n d ---