five | ~

L u c

Something about this girl, is strange. It may be her beautiful green eyes or that her hair was, a bit longer that Lana Valentine's.

But the voice similarity of them there, I can hear it.

" You need to believe me, I'm not the one you want to have." How do I know if she is saying the truth. If she refuses to kiss me, I will believe her and if does kiss me that it's for sure that she is lying.

I take a key out of my pocket as I open the door. She stands up, steeping backwards.

" I know how I can find out the truth" I whispered coming closer to her until she reached the wall end.

" I you refuse to kiss me, you are telling the truth."She nods understanding. She frowned for a second. She holds my t-shirt collar as she pulls me closer to her.

"Kiss me then," she whispered in my ear. I press my lips against hers. Our heart beats slam together. She kisses me back, this time stronger, desperate like she has to have me.

"Open the cuffs,"She whispered as I open the cuffs. I feel her hand placing around my neck. I like her. She - her heart and mind and soul - attracts me like they exist as two opposite poles of a magnet.

I feel addicted to her, like she is the one I have been waiting for my whole life without knowing it.

I start kissing her on the neck, her whole body getting hotter every minute. My whole world narrowed to the touch of her lips on me. My tongue glides across her hot skin.

My hands moved lightly but lower, over the bodice of her attire, following the curves of her breasts.

She moans, even as my hands slid to grip her waist and draw her towards me, pulling out bodies together until there was not a millimeter of space between them.

"Let go to your room" This woman is having the whole control over me, which I will regret later. I brush a hair from her face. I kiss her one last time before leading her upstairs.

It's dead quiet in the whole house, all I could hear were our steps. She looked amazed when we walk up the stairs. Entering the room with her. She removed my shirt throwing in on the ground as she starts kissing me, more aggressively.

We didn't need words to communicate with each other. Just exploring our deepest desire.

Put me against the wall and pull my clothes off. Make me feel how much you want me. I wish  would say that straight to her face. But I couldn't.

We continue in the bed she smiles at me. I start kissing her from her chest going deeper down. She moans.

Her breath get heavier, I was about to take pants off but, "We shouldn't take it so far" I nod understanding. I get up, and pick my shirt from the ground. Before I leave the room. I turn," Sorry if I took it to far" I say leaving her left behind in the room. Heading back to my room, where I go to sleep.

A u r o r a

Who did I end up almost having sex with this dude. Two hours later I wake up realising that I'm still laying on the bed, half naked. It's funny how he still doesn't know, wjo I am. But I have to admit that I actually liked it, all the kissing and touching.

I scrub my hands down my face letting out sigh, to remember myself that I have to get the hell out of here. I stand up quiet in case someone else could hear me. I crap my clothes from the ground, wearing it on.

I sneak out of the room. And wandering downstairs. It's like 6 am in the morning nobody is awake, at least I hope.

I end up in a huge backyard, which is surrounded by big tress. Many kind of flowers in almost every colour I could see on the side walk.