twenty-one|~

All up in my head
You always tell me that it's all up in my head
You got me overlookin' all of my options
You got me going back and forth with my conscience, my conscience
~

A u r o r a

Everything happened quick, Luc knocked Mr. Anderson out as he dragged me out of the casino. Into the car. He hasn't spoken a word since we left.

"The woman he was talking about is my mother, who lives in New York. We will both visit her tomorrow, be ready." He stated clearly as he was confused on the road.

She seems like a nice person when Luciano mentioned her in West Virginia and my theory is that she was forced from Donavon to help with the serum.

Several hours later I laid in bed, my gaze fixed on the moon. Through the open window wind blows into the room. A warm breeze embraced me and I took the blanket to cover myself in.

My bags are all packed and now we have to wait for tomorrow. The following day we arrive at the airport early in the morning to exchange goods from customers, with goods I'm mean drugs, guns and shit I didn't care about.

I got a file about Mrs. Johnson Luc's mom. She is a pharmaceutical scientist full time. Currently living in Manhattan, New York for about 6 years now. In the picture I notice a necklace she is wearing, it seems familiar to me.

The necklace is decorated with a moon connected with the sun. In my sense father never mentioned another woman in presence, but why would he? it would be none of my business.

In a book I once read about it said something about the moon and sun. The sun symbolizes firmness, strength and power while the moon represents calmness, beauty. What if she was fathers comfort person.

I remember seeing the same symbol on the table in his office. Luciano and Tristan got finally on the plane as we took off. I placed the file on the table turning around so I could face Luc, who finished his talk with Tristan.

He takes a seat across me while studying me for several seconds, "Did I do something? I knew you didn't want to come with me to New York?"  I shook my head and handed him the file instead of answering his question.

"Do see the necklace your mother is wearing, I think something happened between my father and your mom. Once in father's office I saw the same symbol." He fronts as he lowered his head to have a better look at the necklace.

"Girl you are drippin' my mom would never," I raise my brow, is he kidding me. I cross my arms and the leather cool against the cloth of my sweatshirt.

"We will find it out soon Luc," I say rubbing my hands on my knees together as a  cold shower of breeze made the tiny hair on my arm rise.
My eyelids felt down after a while I fell into slumber.

In New York City, the streets are busy in rush hour. I pressed my face to the side window while we waited for the red light to turn green. Eyes wide open, I tried to catch everything I saw.

Lots of people were out on the sidewalk. Parents ran after their children. Noise could be heard from all directions.

After a while Luc broke the silence, "We are finally here." I stretched myself and climbed out of the car. Because of the heavy rain all my clothes got wet.