Part 1

1 week eairlier

Ji-Soo: Min-Hee hurry up, we're going to be late!

Min-Hee: Why do I have to go with you to pick up Jae-Sun?!

Ji-Soo: I don't know, he just asked me to bring you.

Min-Hee: Ugh! He better have a solid reason if he's making me leave the house.

Ji-Soo: Come on , we all know that you need to leave the house more. All you do is stay home and either play videogames or stay in your room.

Min-Hee: That's not-...ok fine.

Ji-Soo: Why not look for a job or something to get you out and occupied?

Min-Hee: I'll try, but shouldn't we get Jae-Sun first?

Ji-Soo: OMG Jae-Sun! Quick get in the car!

10 minutes down the road

Min-Hee: Jae-Sun, you really told us to come pick you up when you was down the street?! You better have a soild reason for this.

Jae-Sun: Actually I do Min-Hee!

Min-Hee: Ok, then what is it?

Ji-Soo: Yeah Jae-Sun, what is it?

Jae-Sun: So one of my friends from grade school just opened a Cafe in the area,~

Min-Hee: Yeah, I'll see you back at home Ji-Soo, okay.

Jae-Sun: Min-Hee wait, just hear me out this once?

Min-Hee: You have exactly 5 minutes

Jae-Sun: Thank you. Anyway, he just opened a Cafe in the area and I honestly think you would be a good fit Min-Hee. Plus, I work there too so you won't be completly alone.

Ji-Soo: Min-Hee that's awsome! We were talking about you looking for a job so you're not at home all the time.

Min-Hee: Did you 2 plan this?

Ji-Soo: No, I promise.