Part 16

RaJoon: Now Sweetheart, you know this isn't your fault. But if it hurts you this much, then I'll go and find Dae then we can figure all this out.

Jae-Sun: I'll deal with you 2 later. Minnie do you have any idea where he would run off too?

Min-Hee: Actually, I have a few.

RaJoon: Okay, well I'll tell the boy's to come in and I'll go look for him with Jae. So just try and relax and I'll text you when we find him.

Min-Hee says showing a soft smile: Okay Joonie.

Jae-Sun said clearly disgusted: You 2 make me sick.

After hours of looking for Dae, and trying to get Min-Hee to relax she finally gets a message, but not from RaJoon

Text messages

Jae-Sun: So I have good news and I have bad news.

Min-Hee: Just tell me Jae.

Jae-Sun: So we found Dae, but when he seen hyung he lost it and started beating him.

Min-Hee: WHAT! Did he at least fight back?!

Jae-Sun: No, he said something about deserving it?

Min-Hee: Where are you guy's? I'm on the way!

Jae-Sun: The park near town square.

Min-Hee: Okay, I'm heading there now.

Min-Hee told the boy's that she was going out for air and wanted to be alone. And just like that she made a mad dash to thee park, but when she got there what she seen scared her. Dae was on top of RaJoon punching him repeatedly.

Min-Hee: Ree Dae-Ho Stop Right Now!! We Both Know He Doesn't Deserve This!!

Dae-Ho says in between punches: But he does. Just when I think I can mend things with you, he comes in and takes everything from me.

Min-Hee: Dae What The Hell Are You Talking About?!!