𝟔. 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒

song of the chapter: sling shot by epex

CHATROOM: AN INHUMAN, A WITCH & A HUMAN

Tuesday, 4:31 pm

dami; we're five minutes away from your house

sam; yesssss
sam; i've been waiting for you to show up!

kenzi; see you in a bit!

✦✦✦

SAM OPENS HER front door when her doorbell rings and her friends stand outside, Kenzi immediately tackling her into a hug.

Dami chuckles at the two who now lay on a heap on the floor.

"Missed you too, Kenzi." Sam laughs and Dami pulls them both up.

"She had coffee on the drive." Dami comments and Sam nods in understanding.

"Explains the energy our little Kenzi has." Sam answers and they enter the house.

Kenzi and Dami look around the house with curious eyes "I really love how everything has been placed, nothing clashes and it looks super nice." Dami compliments.

Sam hums "It's nice to know I have the approval of our future architect."

Kenzi nods in agreement to Dami's statement "It really does look nice; you've done a good job." Kenzi states and they head to the kitchen.

Sam takes three juice boxes from her fridge "Klaus gave me a few pointers, for a hotheaded Original hybrid he has an eye for placements." Sam explains and she hands the juice boxes to the two.

"So, I heard from Rebekah that you're opening a new storefront for Underworld Arts." Dami comments and Sam sits down on her armchair in a very L way.

"Yeah, it was Klaus' idea." Sam responds and Kenzi tilts her head.

"What about school?" Kenzi wonders, curious to know how she would do it.

"I'm looking for someone to handle the hours when I'm in school, but we're also opening up an online store and I'm starting to take more commissions." Sam explains and she places her straw in her mouth.

"I got a very interesting commission a while back, I have to paint Hisoka and Illumi with very specific details for the setting." Sam comments and Dami looks intrigued.

"What kind of setting is it?" Kenzi wonders and Sam chuckles "I'll show you the sketch later." Sam promises with a smile.

"Have you guys heard Pink Fantasy's new song yet?" Dami asks and Sam raises an eyebrow at her.

Kenzi scrunches her nose "I didn't know they had a comeback." Kenzi comments and Sam hums.

"I noticed the MV the other day, but I haven't checked it out yet." Sam claims and her phone decides to beep, signaling a new message and she takes the device into her hand.

"You two should definitely give it a listen." Dami adds and Kenzi takes a sip of her juice.

Sam pockets her phone and she looks at the girls "How would you two like to take a trip to the shop? You'll get to meet some people as well." Sam suggests and Kenzi's eyes brighten.