62

So as I waited outside the cafeteria the girls were already inside and got a seat for the play. I was on the verge of walking away but I was telling myself that I needed to do it and just get over with the whole things once and for good.

When I saw Raiden go inside with his friend I followed them, almost touching his friends back from the rush. I then waited for them to create a distance and kept walking on their line.

I was afraid they were going to sit and I wouldn't have the chance but thankfully they got in the queue to order. So I sticked right behind them and tried to find the opportunity as soon as possible.

I spilled some coffee on the floor and looked around for any eyes on me...

Then I suddenly acted as if I was hit by something? Yeah...I threw the coffee on his pants and then pretended I fell down. It all happened to quickly for me to understand what I did.

I was still on the floor and acted as if I hurt my wrists. Many turned to watch what happened but I tried to avoid their curious gaze.

I looked up immediately and of course he would be swearing trying to look what exactly happened and what fell on him. That friend of his told him there was coffee on his pants. I looked at his pants and just for a split second, maybe a nanosecond I wanted to laugh because of the shape.

He looked at me but his expression didn't change.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked as I stood up looking back stupidly and speechless. "Are you blind or something?" He added very much upset.

He shrugged and sighed and shook his head trying to keep calm.

Then suddenly Nuna appeared with her blue jacket in her hands and offered it to him to put it around his waist.

That was one of the most awkward moments...and I almost had goosebumps from the cringiness.

I was still holding the empty cup of coffee and just stood on he side with my hand on my mouth. Without having said a single word.

"It's ok. Thanks." He politely refused her jacket with a faint smile and then they both looked at me as if waiting for an explanation. But I still didn't speak. I literally...couldn't realize I did that and what it was for.

But at least it was over, once he left the cafeteria after flaming glances on me from both him and Nuna who followed after him.

Maybe I should have said something. But...it was already too stupid.

I hoped Nuna was more than enough satisfied after that, even tho nothing changed the situation between them.

I exhaled heavily and threw the empty cup away. Then cleaned up the mess and took my own way. That was enough madness for a year.