3

I looked at the big clock on the wall and followed each move of the long clock hand. 

It was still purring rain outside and couldn't go to work. My feet were cold. I was anxious but also felt sleepy. That was one of the many moments I wished I had a car...or an umbrella.

The more I looked at the clock the more it seemed as if time had stopped.

I played with my hair clips while shrugging again and again. I played with my fingers, my lips, my clothes...but it wouldn't stop raining.

Suddenly I heard some laughs and turned my head to look. It was some girls giggling. And behind them another group of girls.

My heart missed a beat and I almost got chocked by my own saliva. 

I couldn't really believe what I was seeing. I stood up and stared as she passed in front of me. 

I hadn't felt like that ever again. I was shocked but somehow scared too.

I wondered whether I just imagined it or she was really there.

I touched my forehead and placed my hair back. 

"What the fuck..." I murmured and looked at both directions of the hall.

There was no one there to prove me that I imagined it. So I grapped my bag from the table and run at the direction they went.

But they were nowhere. That girl that looked just like her, wasn't there.

I felt I was really not fine so I decided to go to work.