17

I was with Yue in front of the TV trying to make our own choreography of the song when we both realized her father was home and looking at us from the door.

"Keep going, keep going!" He urged us smiling and took off his shoes.

"What?" Hikaru suddenly appeared from the kitchen with mouth full of something. "I can't take it anymore! They've been listening on it all afternoon!" He complained. 

"Why don't you have some fun too?" His father suggested.

"What??" He exclaimed still chewing.

"Yes Hikaru, let's have some fun." Yue almost screamed and raised the volume of the song. 

"Turn that off!" He shouted. "I think Imma throw up!"

But she grapped my hand turning me to the TV starting the song from the beginning once more.

When I looked back both Hikaru and his father were gone and I was glad.

When I closed the front door and turned to leave I almost fell upon a guy who totally scared the crap out of me. I screamed and stumbled back a bit.

"I'm sorry." I immediately apologized smiling. I actually wanted to laugh because I scared him too.

"I'm sorry." He apologized too. "I was going to get that door."

"You ok?" I heard Yue shout from the door who was still putting the shoes in order.

"Yeah I'm fine." I shouted back.

"Oh hey!!" She said and waved at us. The guy who was actually Hikaru's friend waved back at her and then looked at me.

"Goodnight." I greeted him and then quickly walked away.