39

When we left school I wanted to approach Raiden once more. But I saw Nuna waiting for them at a bench at the school yard. I couldn't let her go like that. So I quickly walked at her. She must have expected me. I could say from the way her lips formed a smile when she saw me. And I didn't even know what to say.

"Why did you do that?!" I asked still processing what had happened.

"Oh please, have a seat." She spoke calmly and patted the seat next to her.

"Why did you do that?" I asked more serious getting closer to her face.

"What did I do?" She asked innocently.

"You're not serious, are you?" I smirked shaking my head.

"What do you mean? Can you please have a seat and talk calmly?" She asked.

My hands slid down my face. "You are lunatic..." I spoke. "She is the person you love most, how could you do that to her?" I added. "You are sick! What you did is...Even if you hated her, you wouldn't have done that."

"What YOU did is sick. You must be the one saying why and how. We were friends. I trusted you. We trusted you." She said as she stood up. But she was serious. 

"Nuna?? At least admit it to me!! Take that anger out of you!! Say it!! Scream it!! You did it and you're absolutely enjoying it!! Say it!!" I shouted pushing her arm.

"Hey!!" I heard someone shout and I turned my head to see Raiden and Edie approaching quickly. 

I turned back at Nuna only to see her faint smile as she walked to them  saying it's fine and that I didn't do anything to her.

She was seriously denying it, even to me. That was absolute madness. They walked away and she gave me one last serious glance. 

Being blamed and being unable to prove her wrong in any way. 

I grapped my hair and pulled it. I started crying thinking that the worst was yet to come.

Students passing by me, looking at me as if I was a freak made me wanna jump on them and take their eyes off.

I had a sudden nausea and after a while I started vomiting. 

When I felt that hand touch my back and then grab my hair back, a warm feeling rushed all over me.