What if... Class 1A were villains?

None of the art pieces are mine! Credits to the rightful owners/creators! 

👀☕💕

"K! So today we are-"

???: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakugou: *covers his ears* The h*ll?!?!?

Jiro: *Covering her ears* S-so p-painful...

"Sorry give me a sec- *runs into a different room*"

Mina: What do you think that was?

Ojiro: It seemed to be a person...

Kaminari: They super scream loudly! Almost like Present Mic!

Tsuyu: It may even surpass Present Mic...

(You peeps will know who screamed if you read the Haikyuu reaction book!)

"*runs back into the room a few hours later* Sorry about that! I had to settle something! Anyways! Today we are going to react to a villain AU!"

Iida: Villains?

Midoriya: ...

"Yep! Basically, a AU where are peeps are villains!"

Kirishima: U-uhm... ok... lets get this over with?

"First pic!"

"We got villain Deku!"

Midoriya: *cringes* Gosh... I look so...

Uraraka: Crazy?

Hagakure: Psychotic?? 

Shinsou: Looking like he's about to kill a whole neighborhood?

Midoriya: ...all of the above...

all of the above