A year later..

1 year later

Everything turned out really good I became the new Victorica's Secret Angel  with my nickname "Perfection" they say i'm a natural beauty. It all started when i went in to a lingerie  store with my boyfriend Justin Bieber ya he's still dating me i was trying on lingerie for him when a lady that claimed to be from Victoria's Secret asked me if i had a manger. I simply asked her what she meant "i want you to work for Victoria's Secret" she retorted a week later I had a manager and I was trying lingerie  on so the designers could see what it looked like on the models for the runway. Then i started modeling for other things like Gucci,Louis Vuitton,Etc. all of a sudden i got contacted from the top designer of Victoria's Secret and Bam i'm an Angel I was in my first fashion show a week ago I am now one of the top angels along side Adriana Lima and Miranda Kerr.

My brothers wanna kill me and every guy who says i'm hot but they don't since i'm 18 now and people can have there freedom of speech Gabe actually found his mate. It was actually my fellow Angel Barbara Palvin he was but happy but he does not like our job. He littery beat the shit out of my brother Anthony for having her poster in his room it was hilarious. Xavier regrets rejecting me but he got a Fugly girlfriend and its so funny cause my brothers always send me photos and tell me about how she thing she's hot shit. Xavier doesn't know I'm a victoria's secret model cause he's to busy trying to get his girlfriend pregnant to get me jealous cause he know's I'm dating Justin. Tbh he can go suck a left nut for all i care his girlfriend is Too tan,got fake boobs, takes ass shots,chunky,always does the duck face. He's annoying some how he always gets my number and tries to text me actually Justin once went and payed him a visit and all of a sudden i got a video and its of Xavier getting punched in the face by Justin and it was hilarious. I never laughed so much in my life Justin is a werewolf too.He is one sexy one at that.

Right now i am sitting down getting my make-up done for my photo shoot were doing bikini shot's in St. Bart's it's beautiful i wish i was always here :) but i miss Justin he's in California right now on his Believe tour.Its our 1 year Anniversary tomorrow he said he would call me but he hasn't I'm just a little upset but i understand him being busy with work so  its alright i just wish i could hear his voice.

5 hours after the photo shoot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are the misfits

We are the bad kids

The degenerates

We ain't perfect but that's alright

Love us or hate us

Nothin' can break us

Better believe us

Times, they are changing tonight

We don't want to flirt with disaster

On your ass we'll pounce like a panther

Cut the bullshit out with a dagger

With a dagger(x2)

Do or die we all gonna stay young

Shoot the lights out with a machine gun

Think it's time for a revolution

Revolution(x2)

We were born to break the doors down

Fightin' till the end

It's something that's inside of us

It's how we've always been

Warrior-ior-ior

Warrior-ior

Warrior-ior-ior

Warrior

my phone rang while Justin's face popped up we ended up using FaceTime

"Baby I miss you what time is it there?"i yelled

"Hi babe i miss you to and its like 6"Justin replied

(j=Justin,M=Jazzy)

M:I can't wait to see you i have a surprise for you

he wiggled his eyes brows in a sexual manner

M:your a freak

J:You know you want this

gesturing to himself

M:please you will be begging for me by the end of the night sweet heart

J:I'm sure i will your just that sexy

M:Hows the tour :)

J:Great as usual how was the photo shoot?

M: Best one i've had so far

we talked for 3 hours straight but then i got a call from Anthony

"hello"i said

"jazzy you need to come home now'he whispered

if you knew Anthony when ever he was on the phone he was loud and happy so this took me as a shock.

'WHAT? WHY? WHAT HAPPENED?'I practically screamed

'Mom and dad died' he cried

I dropped my phone and cried for hours. How could the two strongest people I know die when i was talking to Anthony i heard something about rouge's my parents were the alphas of the Sarina pack.It's pack house was located in Greenwich,Ct. You know how people say the alpha position goes to the oldest well it doesn't the alpha's pick witch child the part was going be given to and in that case it was me...I never wanted this position.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i know this chapter was crap well i tried :]

-Autumn