Its Not Over

That night I almost died I guess I cut to deep and passed out then Gabe found me and flipped out. They put me on anti-depressants ,suicide watch,anxiety pills ,bi-polar pills,then told me I need to watch my drinking.

So for the pass 2 weeks I've been taking like 6 pills a day and I feel alright. Xavier has been really weird these 2 weeks but its not like I care right? Fuck it I care I actually really like him mabe it's just the mate thing I don't know.Chad felt really bad about what happened he forgave me so it's been Michael,Chad,and I. My brothers aren't really talking to me their either with their mates or sleeping. I've been a better alpha I took the time to get to know my pack Better I've just been really nervous about things I just have this bad feeling like something bad is coming.

Right now I'm getting ready I put black skinny jeans on with an Asking Alexandria shirt then I put my vans on. My hair was turned purple yes. Purple with my septum pierced my agent told me that if I ever wanted to model again. I would have to take all my piercing out ,remove my tattoos, and dye my hair back to blonde so I honestly don't know if I should do that I love everything about me it's who I am. My tattoos are meaningful I actually just got a new one it says 'We all have scars we all have stories' in big letters on my forearm. My piercings are me and my hair is just my wild side so anyways my purple hair was straightened. I walked down the stairs to see someone I did not expect.

"Vic?" I yelled

"Hey babe how ya been" he smirked up to me

"Oh my fucking god I've missed you I haven't seen you since that show in New York a month and a half ago ..wait what are you doing in Connecticut?" I said

"I missed my little kitten and I had to see you love is that okay?" He whispered in my ear while he hugged me

"That's great is tony,mike,or Jamie her e too?" I smiled

"Yeah their at a hotel in Hartford" he replied

"Those motherfuckers didn't come see me jackasses" I mumbled

He laughed as he replied "their coming later they were tired but I couldn't wait"

You see I'm here with the one and only Victor Vincent Fuentes ya the one from Pierce the veil me and him met a couple of months back at a show in New Jersey and we instantly clicked I dated him for like 2 months but shh the only ones who know are the members in pierce the veil. The only reason we broke it off was because Vic was on tour and he told me it just wasn't the right time that we would be together again.

"Come upstairs" I insisted

We walked upstairs to my room when we got in there I shut the door and Vic kissed me. It started getting heated he kissed my neck in just the right spot I moaned he always knew where to go and I don't know I lost it. That was probably the best sex I've ever had it was buck wild 😂.

************************************

I woke up naked next to Vic I just looked at his face. He looked so peaceful and calm he was just beautiful

"Do you wanna stop staring at me like a creeper" he laughed

I blushed and turned away

"Don't do that to me I missed your beautiful face I wanna see it as much as I can" he turned my face

I pecked his lips and looked at the time it read '6:47 p.m.'

I think it's time to get up I went down stairs at 6:00 a.m. how long have we been at it damn. I got up and went to my closet. Then picked a pierce the veil shirt with some skinny jeans.

"I'm taking a shower if you would like to come?" I whispered in vic's ear

"I would love to babe" he replied

We got dressed and walked down stairs to see the boys of pierce the veil on my couch mike was the first to get up.

"MIKEYWISKEYHANDS I missed you" I screams

He laughed then engulfed me in a hug

"Eww you smell like my brother..uhh....no you didn't....fucking nasty Vic not with my baby girl" he laughed

"Shut the fuck up wiskeyhands" Vic replied

I saw mike blush.That was so cute my little wiskeyhands blushed I never saw that. Holy shit that was adorable.

---------------------------------------------funny this is I wanna Change jazzy from Candice swanepoel because I just want someone wild. I love her I just need someone else. So that girl in the picture is jazzy. -Autumn😘