𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

It's two days since the awards and a day since my grandad came home from hospital. Now I'm going on a last minute business trip to Tokyo with Jack to try and rescue a deal we've been chasing for a while. I've literally had a few hours to prepare myself to go and I'll have to work on the flight to be ready for our meeting in Japan.

Walking downstairs I see Jesse playing with Hope in the living room and I feel like this trip is exactly what I need to figure out what's going on in my head. I can't tell anyone how I'm feeling so it's down to me to deal with this myself.

"So you're actually going through with it and leaving me to fend for myself for a week?" Jesse asks with a laugh as he hears me come into the living room.

"What a tragedy" I say with a laugh "I'll be back Sunday morning I'm sure you can do without me until then"

"That's questionable. Let me know when you get to Heathrow please then when you get to Tokyo just so I know you're okay. Knowing people are flying makes me nervous"

"Wow is that Jesse Lingard admitting that he's worried about me? I'll text you but don't worry about me. I'll be sipping champagne in first class making the most of it" knowing that it's an all expenses paid trip I'm planning on taking advantage of everything I can starting with complimentary drinks on the flight "my driver's here I need to go. Have fun without me and make sure you don't miss me too much" I say hugging Jesse and Hope.

"We miss you already" Jesse says kissing me softly. I feel emotional leaving him, like he should be coming with me.

"See you Sunday. Bye Hope" I say waving as I walk out to my waiting car. Seven days and I'll be back home.

Walking into my hotel room I'm exhausted. It's only 5:30 in the afternoon but I know I'll have to make myself stay awake for a few more hours. Realising it's early morning back home I send Jesse a quick text to let him know I've arrived at my hotel in Tokyo. Although I haven't been away from him long I'm already missing him being around and seeing his name light up my phone screen I feel giddy.

"Hiya how was the flight?" Jesse asks. He's still lying in bed and it would be a massive lie if I said I don't fancy him.

"It wasn't too bad. I didn't manage to sleep for very long so I'm knackered now" I say not even being able to hold my yawn back.

"I can tell you look tired"

"Thanks Jesse. Just say I look like shite next time" I say laughing.

"In all seriousness you should go out to look around Tokyo and get yourself some food. Try and stay awake until at least half 9. I know it's easier said than done but trust me it works"

"Check you out looking out for me and my jet lag. Don't worry me and Jack have already made plans to meet up and go out once we've freshened up" talking to Jesse about being away with another man feels strange. I know it's a work trip and Jack is nothing more than a friend but I can't escape the feeling that it should be Jesse who's here with me.

"That's good. I don't suppose you've seen the latest news about us have you?" Jesse asks and I feel like this is going to be something significant.

"I can't say I have. You know yourself it's been a busy few days with the awards, my grandad coming out of hospital and having to come to Tokyo. Go on break it to me. What have they said this time?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"They're making up rumours that you have a glow so you must be pregnant and you had you hand on your stomach" Jesse says rolling his eyes at the ridiculousness and I let out the most unladylike snort laugh.

"That I definitely am not. Seriously where do they get this shit from? And why are they not bored of us yet?" I know people love a celebrity couple but surely there's someone more interesting out there there than Jesse and I.