Chapter 4

Not much to say but uh enjoy!
_______________________________________________

At about 4pm I go to my room after smoking a joint with Anna. I set up stream again and tweet out that I'm streaming something crazy with the link once I've started. It's about 4:30 now so I've got time to talk to chat and join in on the discord convo. While I was waiting for this toast invited me to the server and I talked a little bit to everyone that's playing. This has been my dream for the last like year and a half and I'm loving it. I'm actually really happy right now and it's a good feeling.

This lobby is an amazing lobby and I've literally dreamt of it.

Tina
Valkyrae
Pokimane
leslie
Toast
Corpse
Sykkuno
Jack
And Edison and of course myself

"Hey everyone um this is my second stream of the day but uh whatever tonight I'm going to be joining in on my very first toast lobby! He invited me earlier when I was streaming, I just want to thank him before hand and everyone else for welcoming me with open arms and I'm looking forward to maybe playing together again in the future" I start up. I read chat for a bit and interact with them. A lot of them are fans of toast watching both of our streams at the same time. It's actually really cool that his community welcomed me so quickly.

5pm hits and I join the discord call quickly keeping myself muted for a few seconds. "I've invited someone new tonight, everyone welcome Sydney" toast says. "Oh uh hey everyone thank you for inviting me toast" I talk. "Welcome! How are you today?" Rae asks. "I'm good, how are you?" I ask. "I'm great!" She replies and I can tell she was smiling. "Oh uh hey welcome Sydney" corpse says. "Hi corpse it's nice to meet you" I reply. "It's nice to meet all of you, thank you for being so welcoming" I add.

We talk as we figure everything out, today we're doing a bunch of mods without proximity chat for a bit. Thank goodness because I'm not ready for that craziness. I get jester on the first round, it's been awhile since I've played with mods usually we just play without them but this should be interesting. I hide my chat and move around trying to act as sus as possible. I see Rae kill someone then vent so I go over and move around the body waiting for someone to come up then I speed away acting like I killed them.

The body is reported by leslie "um Sydney what was that?" She asks. "What was what?" I ask. "There was a body right there did you not see it?" She asks. "Oh dang no I didn't" I lie. "I think she didn't actually see it lights were off" corpse points out. So far there's only 2 dead.

"The report button didn't come up for me" I lie again. None of them have seen me play besides toast, so they can't tell when I lie. "I believe her" rae says. She must have seen me on cams before killing Edison at wires then venting. "Yeah me too" corpse agrees. "I don't know she's acting sus" toast says. Keeping myself muted I shake my head "toast has to know I'm either imposter or jester" I say to my chat. "He's smart" I point out.

I have chat hidden so I don't know who the other imposter is. I believe there's also a sherif so I've gotta hide from them too. I try my best at faking tasks and then I see corpse kill someone on cams, I head over to where it was avoiding him. Its in the hallway to admin so I go from above and go past it as toast finds me walking past it and he reports it.

My anxiousness continues and my heart beat quickens. "I just caught sydney killing sykkuno in the hallway" toast says. "Oh shit I didn't even see you there" I laugh slightly then I bite my lip. "Where was this?" Rae asks. "Hallway by admin" toast answers. "Alright I believe toast then" corpse says. He knows I'm not admin what is he doing?