Alone

I dried my hair with the towel and put on some shorts and a jumper. I unlocked the bathroom door and stepped out, seeing Bora putting on her coat by the door, and Jimin leaning against the kitchen counter nearby. "My brother needs me to pick him up, I've ordered some pizza and I'll be back soon!" Bora said, turning the door handle, "oh, okay" I nodded, and then saw her wink at me. She's purposefully leaving me and Jimin alone, how sneaky.

"Bye!" Bora said as she left, I avoided Jimin's eye and instead walked over to the TV, seeing Bora had paused whichever Harry Potter movie she had been watching, "I swear that girl is obsessed" I muttered.

"So do you like sharing a house with the boys?" I asked, sitting on the arm of the sofa. "Yeah- but it's got it's negatives"
"Like what?"
"You have absolutely no privacy, we could never be alone like this there" he stepped towards me and I stood from my seat. There was about an inch between us, tension heavy in the air. I looked into his eyes, but his were down at my lips. My heart began to race, he began to lean in closer.

There was a knock at the door, but I didn't want to move, his gaze was paralysing. I finally broke free and answered the door, paying the delivery man and taking our food from him. I placed the food on the coffee table and sat on the sofa beside Jimin, the realisation of what had almost happened still looming over us.

We ate in uneasy silence, I bit into my third pizza slice and Jimin turned to me, "I'm surprised they haven't texted and asked where I am"
"I thought you told them you were going to see if I was with Miss Sharpe?"
"Yeah but I told them I'd be right back, but when I saw Bora wasn't there too I wanted to make sure you were safe getting home."
"Or maybe you were looking for an excuse to hang out with me?" I joked, facing him completely now and putting down my food.

"So what if I was?" He said, and I gulped, not expecting that. "Why would you want to hang out with me?"
"You know why-" he leaned in so that our faces almost touched, "-you can feel it too."

I closed the gap between us, pressing my lips to his, he placed his hand on the side of my face. It was as though fireworks were bursting in the back of my mind, colourful and bright. I didn't want to stop, I moved my hands to his neck, holding him closer.

He pulled away, but pressed his forehead to mine, our noses still touching. We were breathing heavily, my heart was pumping, yet I kept my eyes closed, taking in the moment, my first kiss with Jimin.

Keys jangled outside, so I sat back, looking toward the door, which Bora entered through. "Hey guys!" She smiled widely, "had fun?"

Jimin put on his jacket which had been placed on the spare peg next to mine by the door. "Tomorrow, one o'clock, you free?" He asked me, I thought for a moment, Bora had dance at 12:30, but I wasn't doing anything, "yeah I'm free, why?"
"You'll see."