chapter 1-the start of that day

- Wednesday (this is just gonna be here it's not that important)
________________________________
Four and X walked to the park after school to talk.
"X are you sure it's okay to go to the park with me?" Four asked

"of course it would!" X answered

Four and X then found a old wood bench to sit and talk on.

"That's what you said last tim when I took you to the river." Four bringed up.

"Four! my parents only got mad at you because you took me there at ten pm and I almost drowned!" X answered annoyed.

"well it's not my fault you almost died!" Four said annoyed.

"Oh it wasn't! So when I kill you it shouldn't be my fault ether!" X responded geting up from the bench to be more scary.

"X your to short to be scray, but how about we change the subject to make litte old baby X less angry." Four started

"Are you planning on doing anything with your parents anytime soon?" 

haveing a slight tint of blush on his face from embarrassment X replied. "Im not-... I am supposed to go to the movies with my mom and dad tomorrow. Do you have any plans with your family Four?"

"Nope! I'm home all alone for while." Four answered putting there arms behind their head.

"Oh really! Why?" X asked curiously

"My dad took Three to a business trip and Five moved out to become a therapist not that long ago." Four answered.

"Whoa! She did!" X excitedly said.

Four smiled and nodded.

"Whoa!" X said.

Four chuckled at his response. they counted talking until.

"Hey I need to go now it's getting pretty dark." X said pointing at the sky.

Four looked at where X was pointing "I guess your right. Well you get going now."

"Okay" X said as he starts walking home.

"Bye Four!"

"Bye X"

Words:315
I hope you like it I worked really hard on it also I'm gonna draw a picture for every chapter.
^¬^
(Also I drew this already but it got deleted so I had to draw it again but hey it looks better now so who cares!)

^¬^(Also I drew this already but it got deleted so I had to draw it again but hey it looks better now so who cares!)

(I hope you like it and have a nice day.)