chapter 2-the end of that day

This chapter may not be suitable for some people. if you know that some subjects can upset you. please check the description.

Anyway enough with that on with the story.

-Wednesday
--------------------------------------------------

"Bye Four!"

"Bye X."

     X then started to walk home. 'the sky looks very pretty.' X thought to himself he always liked the color of the deep blue sky. their was never many stars because of light pollution but he never mined. It made it so the beautiful blue had more room to make its presence. X felt the blue night sky or really anything blue to be comforting. X has felt this way ever sence he met Four. Everything blue reminded him of Four.

     X saw the street lights turn on which made him realise it was really getting late. X started to speed walk. While X was walking he felt like something bad might happen or already happened, but he shook it off blaming his slight fear of the dark and being watched. to make sure that feeling wouldn't and couldn't come back he started thinking happy thoughts about what food his parents might have prepared for him, what movie will they watch tomorrow, and when they met four at the playground, laughing and giggling to himself before he stopped abruptly realiseing he looked crazy.

    X finally met with his house. he walked up to the door about to pull out his keys before he noticed the door was unlocked. He grabbed the handle slowly opening the door.

     "You guys really need to stop leaving the door open you could get-" x started to say before covering his mouth with his hands. He saw both of his parents unconscious... Dead on the kitchen floor with a pool of blood surrounding them. X wanted to scream and cry but he couldn't he felt like he couldn't move but couldn't stop shaking at the same time. X forced himself to carefully and slowly walk over to his phone which was hidden in a drawer. he took it and pressed the emergency call button and carefully typed in 911 with his shaky hands.

"911 what's your emergency?" a lady answered.

"M-my pa- parents are d-dead." X said trying to sound as clear as possible.

"Can you tell me where you are?" The lady asked.

"number street at house... QRS" x said barely remembering his address.

"Okay a police officer and a ambulance should be sent soon. Stay where you are okay?"

"O-ok." X responded before the lady hanged up.

     'How did this happen? Why did this happen? When did this happen?' Was all x could think of before he heard sirens. 'that was suprisely quick!' X thought feeling kinda bad that that's all he could think of. instead of 'help is finally here!' or 'justice will finally be served!' he thought 'that was suprisely quick!'

     People jumped out of the ambulance probably to take the bodies away one police officer walking into the house the other walking towards x.

"What's your name?" The police officer kindly asked

"X."

"What's your age x?"

"Fi-sixteen."

"What's your parents name x?"

"My d-dad's name was s-s-seven and m-my m-mom's w-as y-y." X heart stinged when he said "was" and started crying.

"Hey it's okay. I have only one more question left okay?"