chapter 3- he's not okay

-Thursday
----------------------------------------------

X woke up expecting to wake up in his room and that everything that happened last night was a nightmare, but instead he woke up in fours room which ment that x's parents were dead. X burst into tears crying into his knees. He really wanted yesterday to be a nightmare but it wasn't. He wanted to tell he's parents about the crazy dream he had but it's wasn't a dream. X continued crying until four opened the door.

"Hey x are you gonna come out of the room?"

"...yeah." x said walking out of the room and wiping away his tears.

"You slept for a long time it's already 10 in the morning." Four said in a joking tone walking to the kitchen.

"Wait...10! don't we have school today four?"

"Yes. but your not going." Four said opening the fridge and grabbing something.

"Ok I'm not going, but what about you! why are you here?"

"I didn't want to leave you alone." Four said slightly sad.

"Now can you just sit and drink this!" Four said handing x a juice box.

X gently grabbed the juice box and calmly walked over to the table.

' that's weird?' Four thought.

Usually x would snatch the juice box out of the refrigerator or fours hand. then run somewhere usually under a blanket, bed or table where nobody can 'steal his treasure', but he didn't do that this time.

Four stared at x in confusion before turning back to the fridge to find something to make for x. X stared into space with a sad expression on his face while drinking his juice box. He replayed the events of yesterday in his mind like a movie.

Four and X walked to the park after school to talk.

"X are you sure it's okay to go to the park with me?" Four asked.

"of course it would!" X answered.

"That's what you said last time when I took you to the river." Four brought up.

"Four! my parents only got mad at you because you took me there at 10 pm and I almost drowned!" X answered annoyed.

"well it's not my fault you almost died!" Four said annoyed as well.

"Hey I need to go now it's getting pretty dark." X said pointing at the sky.

Four looked at where X was pointing. "I guess your right. Well you get going now."

"Okay" X said as he starts walking home.

"Bye Four!"

"Bye X!"

X then started to walk home.

'the sky looks very pretty.' X thought to himself he always liked the color of the deep blue sky. their was never many stars because of light pollution but he never mind. It made it so the beautiful blue had more room to make its presence. X felt the blue night sky or really anything blue to be comforting. X has felt this way ever sence he met Four. Everything blue reminded him of Four. 

    X finally met with his house. he walked up to the door about to pull out his keys before he noticed the door was unlocked. He grabbed the handle slowly opening the door.

     "You guys really need to stop leaving the door open you could get-"

Pause. The movie paused. On the sight of both of his parents unconscious... Dead on the kitchen floor with a pool of blood surrounding them. All the feelings he felt then came back as if he was reliving it. as if it happened again. He felt like he wanted to scream and cry but he couldn't. he felt like he couldn't move but couldn't stop shaking at the same time. He knew that he was just in fours dining room but the feelings wouldn't go away until he snapped out of it. Four put a plate of eggs and bacon in front of him.

"Are you okay x you look upset and spaced out... A-are you thinking about yesterday?" Four asked sitting down in front of X concerned.

"A-a little..." X answered poking at the yolk of the egg.

"But I'm fine! I mean I'm not crying right." X said as he looked up and faked a smile.

"X you can tell me what's wrong. I know your upset your parents just died. Why are you trying to hide it?"

"I-I I just- I just feel bad. You shouldn't have to help me it's my problem and it's over now. there's nothing you can do about it." X said.

"My parents are dead. You can't make it better. You can't solve it. You can't fix it. There dead." X said tears falling down his face.

"X that's not-"

"Is there a room I could sleep four?" X asked as he got out of his chair.

"But it's only 11." Four said.

"Don't you want to eat then watch tv or something?" Four asked.

"I want to sleep." X answered

"You can sleep in five's old room." Four answered.

X walked over to five's room and went inside closing the door. The door still being in fours view. Four stared at the door. It was killing him to see x this sad. X always been so happy and energetic but now, now he wasn't. Four just wanted x to be happy, to smile, to be the ball of joy he always was but right now he's not and it kills him.

words:902
That's sad. Anyway I hope you like it and you have a great amazing day or night. bye bye.
:D