13: 플레어가 깨어났습니다(Flare has Awakened)

The sky turned red and Vultures started to fly, coming out of the vortex

Flare(you): looks like my kingdom is coming alive *chuckles* this is going to be really fun... now it's time to awake my son

With all her power, she made a huge vortex and from there... her one and only blood... the crimson dragon came... this crimson dragon is the ancestor of the dragon the demon kingdom captured which also means this crimson dragon is the most powerful dragon ever existed 

 this crimson dragon is the ancestor of the dragon the demon kingdom captured which also means this crimson dragon is the most powerful dragon ever existed 

Flare(You): my son... my precious one... I finally met you! come, come to your mother my son!

the dragon landed and went to her and nuzzled against her face... 

Flare(You): you're still the same as when you were a baby... now my son is a father himself... let's save you, great-great-great-great grandson...

while this was happening... the barrier that was protecting the kingdoms were broken because of the vortex and the vortex started to suck in everything in full power

Jeonghan: HURRY! EVERYONE GO UNDERGROUND!! MINGYU! LEAD THEM QUICK! JUN! S.COUPS COME WITH ME NOW!!

Jun: Oh my lord... this is bad!

 this is bad!

S.coups: what will we do! what is this, my lord!! hyung!

Jeonghan: no... this can't be happening! the dragon monster! she has revived! Hurry! let's go through the gate to the angel kingdom! we need their help!

Jun: but- *cuts*

Jeonghan: NO TIME TO WASTE IF YOU WANT TO GET SUCKED IN TOO!!

they hurriedly went to the gate to the angel kingdom

Jeonghan: *mind* my princess... I hope you are alright! I will save you! I will be there!! 

At the Angel Kingdom

Namjoon: WHERE IS THE PRINCESS!! FIND HER QUICK AND YOU ALL EVACUATE TO THE BASEMENT!

Hoseok: I CAN'T FIND HER!! JOON! COME HELP ME!! AND YOU JIMIN! LEAD THEM DOWNSTAIRS!!

Namjoon: what the hell is this! w-wait... isn't that...

Hoseok: THE LEGENDARY CRIMSON DRAGON!!! wait who is the one next to it?!

Namjoon: no... MY SISTER!! SHE HAS TO BE THERE!

Hoseok grabbed him by the waist, trying to stop him from going any further

Namjoon: LET GO OF ME! SHE IS THERE! MY SISTER!! I COMMAN- *faints bcuz hoseok his him in his vital point*

Hoseok: why did flare choose you princess... this is not good! he took namjoon and ran down

Mom: W-what is going on! why is the dragon awakened!? where is my baby!? Joonie! what happened!?

Hoseok: mother... he is asleep and about the princess...

Father: What is it! WHERE IS MY GIRL!

Hoseok: The Soul of Flare Crimson has chosen the angel princess for its body...I saw her, she had the same face as the princess but...

He used his magic to show how you look now...

Mom: NO! MY BABY!! WHY MY PRECIOUS PRINCESS!!

Solider 2: Reporting! 3 Demons are crossing paths into the Angel kingdom!

Jimin: I will go check hyung! you stay here and look after Joon Hyung...