15: 정한 VS 플러 (Jeonghan VS Flare)- 2/2

Namjoon: KEEP CALLING OUT FOR HER! HER POWER IS WEAKENING!

Jungkook: WE FOUND  SOURCE! THE STONE OF HER SOUL!

Jeonghan: TRY DESTROYING IT!

Namjoon: THE SOUL STONE IS VERY POWERFUL IT WON'T BREAK WITHOUT THE HOLY SWORD!

Jeonghan: GIVE IT! I WILL DESTRY IT MYSELF! 

Jimin: YOU CAN'T! YOU ARE A DEMON! 

Namjoon: JEONGHAN! HERE CATCH IT *throws the sword to him*

Hoseok: NOOO!! IT WILL BLAST!

Jeonghan runs and catches the sword, the sword turns red aching his whole rejecting his demon presence. 

Jeonghan: I W-WILL S-SAVE J-JI AH! *he screams*

The sword shines gold creating a ray of light through the sky...

Jimin: No... i-it can't be... the sword... a-accepted h-him!

Jungkook: THE HOLY SWORD ACCEPTED THE DEMON AS ITS MASTER?!

Namjoon: BREAK THE SOUL STONE NOW! 

Flare: NOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T!!!!

Jeonghan cuts through the sone slicing it in half and breaking it into smaller pieces and when the stone broke, all the dragons that were about to revive fell down and became skeleton while the ones who were alive were getting weaker. Flare's would also because weak and the sky started to change color, the void stopped and slowly the demons and angels came out from where they were hiding.  

Flare: M-my d-dragons *thud* ugh...

Flare last most of her power and fell down from the sky and her soul began to weaken. Flare looked into the sky with a disappointed smile. Jeonghan came near her and pointed the sword at her.

Flare: Tsk, in the end... you won. my dream to control the kingdom has been ruined and the f#$&ing holy sword chose the demon... just how ridiculous can this get *chuckles disappointedly* 

Jeonghan: Give back my Ji Ah! LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN! THIS IS THE ORDER FROM THE MASTER OF THE HOLY SWORD!!

Flare: *chuckles* l-look at t-that c-confidence... i-i shall g-go but I will n-never promise t-that I w-will n-never r-return...

As she spoke, everyone was listening and she would be fading changing the looks as how you looked before being possessed. 

Flare: R-remember... I-i w-will r-return... *fades away*

after the soul faded, jeonghan dropped his sword and ran to you hugging your tiny damaged body.

Jeonghan: Ji Ah... Princess... Wake up, It's me... your Jeonghan *he said caressing your cheek while his tears falling one by one*

Your eyes fluttered from his voice, you looked up and saw his scared face with blood... you could not control your tears and begin to weep, trying to cup his cheek

You: M-My L-love... i-is that really y-you? *you asked while crying*

He kissed your forehead and looked into your eyes showing that it was him, you can't help but cry but at the same time, you began to smile... 

Jungkook: THE PRINCESS WOKE UP! SHE IS ALRIGHT!

The crowd cheered and you heard them making you tear up even more...

Jeonghan: hear that? they all risked their lives to save you, my love...

You: T-thank you... n-now... l-let... m-me... s-sleep... *you fell into deep sleep*

Namjoon: how is my sister!? *running to you hurriedly*

Jeonghan: she is fine, she fell into a deep sleep and we better get her some treatment... she is injured badly...

Namjoon nodded and carried you and ran back to the kingdom clinic. 

Eomma: HOW IS MY BABY! *running to you*

Namjoon: she is fine, eomma, but she is injured badly... she needs a lot of rest

Jeonghan stepped out of the clinic and he saw namjoon's friends looking at him

Suga: we can't thank you enough master...

Jimin: we will always devote ourselves in your order master *they all bowed on their knees*

Jeonghan: w-what are you doing?! Please get up! why are you doing this?! I am a demon!

Jungkook: as well as the holy sword's master... 

Hoseok: and you saved our princess by risking your life... we can't be grateful enough...

When they mentioned the sword he looked at it and saw his name engraved on it... The demon king who was raised by the Angles is the master of the holy sword.