A Grande Morning

" Don't you worry about it"

(POV) Ariana

I rolled over to check my phone and noticed I forgot to charge it. "Damn" I mumbled. I stood up, plugged it in then walked downstairs to check on Justin. He was still softly snoring on my couch I smiled for a small moment until I noticed his cheeks were still teary and he had bags underneath his puppy dog eyes. I walked over and sat on the floor in front of him. I slowly stroaked his hair just thinking about how perfect he actually is and how much I want to protect him and make all of the bad things go away. "Good morning beautiful" he greeted me with closed eyes. I blushed, "Goodmorning to you to Mr.Bieber, how'd you sleep.." I asked worried. "Pretty well your couch is nice" he chuckled. "Well then c'mon sleepy head let's go get breakfast." I smiled. He slowly got up and pulled me onto his lap "Thank you Ari, you don't understand how much you mean to me. I sincerely apologize about waking you up so late last night and a complete wreck. You're a true friend, someone I just met but I feel as if I've known you forever." "Dont you worry about it Jay, you come and wake me whenever because I care so much for you. I don't want to see you hurt." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight hug. "Alright come on Ari I can't breathe haha." "I'm sorry" I blushed. "Lets get breakfast." He smiled. And I went off to get ready for the day.

(POV) Justin

I'm slightly embarrassed of had coming here last night, but Ariana is the sweetest thing you'll ever meet. She's on my mind constantly and she's just so perfect. No doubt she's my best friend though I've just met her. I'm going to treat her to the best breakfast place I know. I smiled just thinking about it. She deserves the best and I will give her every hope and dream she's ever had.

***Authors note***
Sorry for the extremely short update but I know the next one will be pretttty niiice ;P thanks for reading (: