Alone

"Alone that's all I am, alone."

POV: Ariana

I woke up to the sound of an unfamiliar ring tone. Wait that's Justin. Oh my what time is it? "Justin,Justin" I repeated as I shook him gently. "Hmm" he mumbled. "Your phone is ringing." He shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah but Justin its 10 in the morning and I'm sure whoever you live with is worried for you." " I live alone Ari." Wait he's only nineteen living in some big empty house. "Well then come on let's go make breakfast."

After about twenty minutes Justin actually got up. "Good morning" he smiled while rubbing his head "Sorry for ugh kinda Falling asleep on ya last night Ari" I just smiled at him and finished making pancakes.

"Hey I should get going it's already 11." Justin declared. "Want a ride?" "Ugh sure" we walked back to the studio so he could collect his belongings and my keys. He followed me into my garage and we got in my range rover. "you're gonna have to point me in the direction of your house." I giggled. "Oh ugh yeah its that way" he pointed to the right. It took about five minutes before he broke the awkward silence between us. " I enjoyed writing with you. You're crazy talented." "Thank you biebs you can stop by my house anytime." I gave him a welcoming smile. "Thanks Ari for the ride and all" he said as I pulled into his drive way. "See ya" I watched as he left my car and entered his house. I feel the need to help him be better, he seems so unhealthy...

(POV) Justin:

Once Ariana dropped me off I ran inside and crashed on my bed. I'm so glad I met her she's just cool to be around like a genuine fun. *You're that sexy ass blunt in the morninn* poobear song came blaring through my iPhone. Shit its sel. I answered the phone "aye babe" "JUSTIN WHAT THE HELL!! YOU SERIOUSLY CANCELLED OUR DINNER PLANS ARE YOU SERIOUS. YOU WERE OUT WHORING AROUND AGAIN WEREN'T YOU." not again...

"Babe no no it's not like that, I was working on a song with one of scoots new artist."

"Who is he?"

"It's a ugh she"

"YOU BETTER NOT HAVE SLEPT WITH HER WHO WAS IT"

"Ariana Grande' I mumbled.

"That whore from Nickelodeon? Seriously."

"Yo Selena don't call her that."

" Fuck you Justin we're done."

And with that she hung up.... She can't be serious right? Nah she will call back in an hour.

Three hours have gone by, I haven't moved and I'm the one calling her. Yo I don't want to be even more alone than I am... Alone that's all that I am alone. I'm sick of being alone. I felt a single tear roll down my cheek, I quickly wiped it away. I'm Justin fucking Bieber I don't cry I fucking party. I called the one and only.

"Hey"

"What's up?"

"Yo khalil lets go hit up Lil Wayne in Miami."

"Iight shit meet me at the port in two hours B"

Fuck yeah I hung up.

I showered, put on fresh clothes and headed to the airport. Khalil already has my jet waiting. "Yo B you ready dawg"

*10 hours later*

Here I am sitting in a jail cell, 19 years old, pop sensation, depressed, drunk, high and scared.

" Mr. Bieber you're aloud one phone call."

I dialed the number 555-555-5555 c'mon pick up...

"Dad!" I broke down crying.

"Woah what's up kiddo?"

" I'm in jail please bail me out. WAIT DAD."

"Yeah?"

"Are they still there?"

"What son?"

"My beliebers do they exist still?"

The phone cut out and I just cried harder as khalil just fucking laughed at me. "Fuck you" I spat. "You caused this bull shit you fuck face" and again he just laughed.

This isn't real how am I in jail. I've failed them again...

°°°°°°Author°°°°°°°
Sorry this update is so short but this next one will be long I promise (: