Drunken Sob Stories

"I looked to my right and seen    an empty bottle of whiskey"

(POV) Ariana

Just before I drifted to sleep I heard a pounding on my front door. In all honesty I'm not in the mood to deal with anyone, I just seen the news that Justin had been arrested.

(POV) Justin

I hysterically punched my steering wheel tears dripping down my face as I looked to my right and seen an empty bottle of whiskey. "How could I be so selfish, so ignorant, so unworthy and so so hated!" I screamed aloud. That red light turned to green and before I knew it lie in front of me was Ariana Grandes home. I wiped my tear stained face, opened up my driver side door and exited my vehicle. I slowly concentrated on my walking and the steps that lead up to her front door. I brushed my fingers through my hair, wiped my tears away once more and flattened my shirt. I took a deep breath and knocked upon her door, unknowing of the time nor if she was awake. Before I knew it there stood a sleepy Ariana, I gave a weak smile. "Justin what are you doing its 3 in the morning c'mon" she said as she motioned for me to enter her house. I wrapped my arms around her small figure and held her. " Jay, what's wrong" she looked in my eyes with a look that I haven't seen in a long while, sincerity. "Nothinnnng" I slurred. She threw one arm around me and helped me to her white couch. "Justin... Seriously I know something's up, this isn't who you are." I looked at her worried face and felt my heart begin to pour through my eyes. She placed her tiny hands upon my cheeks using her thumbs to wipe away my tears, "Justin it's okay." She said with a nod and threw her arms around my much bigger body and held me. "Ari why am I such a fuck up, I've let everyone down, I only ever hurt anyone and I'm sick of living this life." I cried even harder now. " but then I, I, met you and since that dayy you're always on my mind." I slurred my drunken words.

(POV) Ariana

I just want to hold him forever, he's so broken and I just want to fix him it's sincerely all I want. I don't want him to have to drink his pain away, and I know that he is drunk but I really kind of hope he's been thinking about me so then he can come to me for help. "Justin come to me at any time and I promise you can just talk away, I won't even answer if you don't want me to." I placed my hand upon his " I will always be right here"

he grabbed me into another hug. "Thank you love" he whispered into my ear. "Justin you should just stay here tonight, I'll go get you blankets okay?" He nodded his head and laid down on the couch. My mind is still unsteady about him, I grabbed one of my favorite harry potter blankets and a pillow off of my bed. "Jay pick your head up" he did as I asked and I placed the pillow beneath his head. I also placed the blankets gently upon his body. "Goodnight Justin" "Niight Ari" he slurred. I walked up the stairs and laid in my bed just thinking about how I will help such a fragile boy get better.