Giant Brain Crabs and Ghosts

-Hi :3-
-Sorry for never updating. I've just been piled over with school at home from the current pandemic, and with my other many books, that I had motivation to write. But now I got some motivation with this now! :D Only problem, don't expect too many long chapters. But hopefully long enough to keep you entertained, and loving this book more. Now I got book featuring everyones favorite Reaper to work on. Bye. -

Best thing besides this new battle armor I designed for Reaper, I also manage to install a rebreather, so I could ride for a decently long time. But of course if we go down deeper, I'll have to get in and out of the sub Ryley named Big Box Barry. No clue why he named it that. At least he named the Seamoth Sally, something more appropriate for a ship. I think. (I own neither names)

But, we were making out way over a wreckage of the Aurora, in the red grass plane. As we kept going, Ryley must head this way a lot, I don't usually head this way... Where a few Bone Sharks like to call their territory. I don't have many fond memories of my first encounter of meeting them.

But, thankfully, there was something much bigger, and badder to scare it away. Now being my best friend, besides Ryley.

"We're coming up to the rugged cliff, where we go deeper." Ryley's voice came through my helm. Its how we been able to talk the whole time under water, having comms in our helms meake speech easier, and clear. Even underwater.

"I don't like the look of it..." I said, I was just waiting for something new to come out of now where and eat us.

"Come on, I been down here a few times. To get some of that deep sea materials to make this Big bad Box Barry. Nothing much really lives down here... Except a few jelly rays, and these... See through ghostly rays. And something else. But their mostly harmless." I heard Ryley said. The something else creature kinda had me on edge.

Hearing Reaper let out a echo like noise, made me remember I had nothing to worry about with him here. (As much as I hear a Reapers roar, I notice hearing a echo like noise in it, so it would be that. Or the echo noise in the Abandoned Ship theme, in the credits.)

"Alright... Let's go an get this over with..." I said, as we decended down the trench, making my anxiety sky rocket. I knew there was nothing to worry about, but I still hated it. Just anticipating something wait to jump and eat us. Even though theres apparently not much life down here, from what Ryley said. Just Jelly, and... Ghost rays? Apparently, and this mystery creature Ryley mentioned.

And thankfully, I also installed lights into the front of Reapers pincers, and moveable one on the front side of the saddle.

I also may or may not have found a way to paint red, dim neo glowing markings on the armor too. And maybe a bit on Reaper too. It was kinda hard not to. So now I can find him easier at night, and down here when he drifts off sometimes.

I was enjoying the dark, yet glowing light shkw from the plant life down and around, when we got in a cave like system in the trench, I could tell Reaper was enjoying the new too, probably wanting to be apart of the light show.

The moment was cut short thought after hearing a bizarre, a hundred percent alien clicking, and frequency sounds? It was enough to make me grip tightly on the hand of the saddle, and duck down.

"Ryley... Please tell me.. What in the world was that sound?" I asked.

"That, Y/n my dear friend. Is the sound of a Crab Squid. Or as I call them, giant brain crabs." He said, as I could only imagine what it looked like.