heroes

''What are you going to do with me?'' You asked the guy who had his arms around you while he flew across the sky.

''I will be taking you to my agency for now''

You looked down at the the passing houses and cars, but you quickly closed your eyes as you felt yourself getting sick.

Why couldn't they just leave you with them, you don't want to be somewhere else.

''What is going to happen to Dabi and Shigaraki?'' 

''They will be put in jail'' He chuckled.

It might have been funny for him but not for you, you felt your heart clench in your chest as you went through what could happen to them or even to you. You were finally feeling better and happier but now everything was at square one.

New environtment with new people that you didn't even know.

You suddenly had a flashback from the overhaul incident and you slowly started to panic.

''Let me go'' you whispered

''What?'' Hawks looked at you

''Let me go'' you repeated

''I can't, you will fall-''

''LET ME GO'' you screamed while trying to yank yourself away from him.

''Stop, you'll fall down'' he repeated with a slight concern in his voice.

''LET ME, NO, TAKE ME BACK'' you started to cry.

He accelerated his speed and in a second he entered through an open window in an office like room.

''Calm down'' He put you down on your feet but you were too weak to stand up and you fell on the ground, where you kept crying.

''please, take me back'' you begged but this time your voice barely came out.

''Sorry I can't, they are criminals'' He walked towards his desk to call someone. 

''Hello, yes she is in my office right now, ok, i will take her to the infirmary'' He put his phone down and walked towards you.

''Hey, birdie, let's go, you need a health check up'' He helped you get up. 

You didn't protest against him and did what he told you. 

The walk down the stairs was quiet, he didn't say anything since he knew you wouldn't talk to him.

''Can you do a health check up on her please? Thank you'' Hawks asked one of the nurses and she guided you to one of the beds, where you layed down.

''Hi sweetie, what's your name?'' She seemed very friendly but you stayed quiet.

''ok, I will just take some blood samples from you'' She lifted your sleeve up, your bruises which where slowly fading were on display and the nurse stopped for a second and looked at you and then again at your arm.

''It won't hurt''

As if that little needle would hurt me, you scoffed to yourself and looked away. 

''Ok done, i will be back soon with the result, meanwhile you can rest here, call me if you need anything'' she gave you a small smile and walked away with the red blood sample.

''Did they do that?'' Hawks pointed at your wrist.

''No'' you shook your head. 

''You don't have to lie to me, they are not here'' He came closer.

''You don't need to feel afraid'' His hand moved to your shoulder.

''It wasn't them'' you slapped his hand away and looked away once again, trying to avoid his eyes.

If he only knew the whole story

He sighed and walked away to the window to look at the scenery, the sun was about to set and you felt so emty without Dabi or Shigaraki next to you. 

A few minutes passed and the nurse finally entered the room with a clipboard and the results.

''So, how is her health?'' Hawks faced the nurse, who looked at you with sympathy.

''ahm, she seems fine, her results are normals, but...'' she looked at you once again. ''can I talk to you in private?'' She faced Hawks again and gestured him to get out. 

Is there something wrong with me? 

Several minutes have passed, the nurse and Hawks finally entered the room again.

''Ok thank you'' Hawks thanked the nurse.

''No Problem, if you need anything just call'' She smiled at you and Hawks.

''Well, now that this is done, you must be hungry right?''

You ignored his question and you heard him sigh.

''Let's go'' He helped you get up and walked you out of the hospital room.

Time skip ~few hours later~

After the little trip to the chicken restaurant, he took you to another place.

''For now, you will be staying here'' 

Infront of you was a big metall door and behind that a big school like facility.

''This is UA Highschool, it's probably one of the most secure places here'' He chuckled and the door suddenly opened. 

''Let's go'' 

You hesitated for a second to follow him but it was getting pretty dark so you quickly walked behind him. 

''You will be staying at one of the dorms, there are other students here, so you won't feel lonely'' He smiled at you.

Before he could open the door, the wooden door slammed open.

''Mr. Aizawa informed us about you, welcome to our dorm'' A tall guy with dark blue hair and glasses bowed, there were some other students behind him, trying to get a look at who was at the front door. You suddenly saw a familiar face.

Where have I seen her? And then it clicked, it was the same girl from a few days ago, who apologized to you because of her crazy friend.

''This is y/n, and I hope you guys won't annoy her too much, now where is your teacher? I need to talk to him'' Hawks walked into the livingroom. 

''Hi y/n'' A few girls walked towards you but you quickly stepped back feeling uneasy, this was the first time you were surrounded by so many strangers, and all of them were being very friendly. You felt so out of place.

''Do you want to eat dinner with us'' a male voice called, you looked around and saw another tall guy with red hair.

''uhm'' You were slowly starting to have a little panic attack as more people had their eyes on you.

''I-'' your eyes started to tear. 

''I want to go back'' you whispered and looked down as a few tears rolled down your cheeks.

''D-Don't cry'' another young guy came towards you.

''Guy, I think we are being too fast'' The green haired guy faced his friends.

 Suddenly a high pitched noise ringed in your ears and the whole room started to spin.

''Hey are you ok-?'' 

The voices faded and everything went black.

-----

Deku my boiiii

Don't forget to vote and thank you for reading <3