Bakugo (lemon, not with Bakugo tho the chapter is just Bakugo)

credit to the artist

You woke up feeling sick, was it the food from yesterday? But you didn't eat anything.

Maybe I'm just hungry

nope not hungry

You quickly stood up and fast walked towards the bathroom, you hovered over the toilet.

Why do I feel like vomiting-ah

You tried to vomit but nothing came up, eventually you walked back to the sink to brush your teeth and drink a glas of water. The water helped with the nausea feeling that you had.

Maybe I'm just getting sick, yes, that's it

I shouldn't have worn those clothes, they were way too revealing.

You decide to walk back to the bedroom and you layed down next to Shigaraki again, who was still sound asleep. You turned around to face him and you were lying if you said he didn't look cute with his messy hair. 

You inch closer to him and lay your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. 

''They don't care about you'' Hawk's voice ringed in your ears as you remembered what happened last night.

Who was that guy anyways? 

For a second you felt bad, thinking that maybe he was right.

But all the worries were gone when Shigaraki suddenly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to snuggle with you.

''Already awake?'' his morning voice was lowkey deep and you felt your heart skip a beat.

You squirmed in his arms as he started to put little kisses all over your neck and collarbone. 

''It feels like ages that I had you so close to me'' He put a kiss on your lips.

.....you know what that means.......

In a second you were suddenly under him while he pinned you down still kissing your lips. 

He grabbed your wrist and guided it to his crotch, you felt his hard member.

''That's what kind of effect you have on me, baby'' He moved his lips towards your breast while lifting your shirt up just above your breasts.

He softly kissed the hard nub and pulled on it with his teeth. Your hands automatically moved to his soft light blue locks, the feeling was just way too good to be true.

His tongue kept sucking and pulling on your nipples, while his hands slowly travelled down your waist and under your panties. 

With his left hand he rubbed your already wet clit and just like that he slipped his fingers into you, making you arch your back.

You let out a quiet moan and tilted your head back.

''hm this little pussy of yours needs some real cock'' He pulled away his fingers and slipped them into your mouth, you sucked on his fingers tasting your own wetness. 

With his two fingers in your mouth he removed your shorts and spread your legs apart with his hips as he moved closer to your entrance.

You wrapped your legs around him and pulled him even closer to you.

''What a needy pet'' with both of his hands he grabbed your waist and held you steady so you couldn't move.

''My little pet is very needy today'' he chuckeled