Beach

It was the next day and you were laying inbetween Dabi and Shigaraki.

Shigaraki had his arms around you, spooning you like always, Dabi on the other hand was facing you, his face buried in your neck as he caressed your hips and arms with his fingers.

You were half asleep when you felt Dabi kiss your neck and slowly move down your body as he lifted your shirt up. You opened your eyes and watched him put his ear on your tummy, trying to hear the baby.

You chuckled and he quickly pulled away embarassed that you caught him doing that.

''I-I was just listening'' He scracthed his neck.

''And? can you hear it?'' You looked at him in excitement.

''Yes, there is a tiny heartbeat'' He smiled at you.

''What? Let me hear'' Suddenly Shigaraki turned you around as he put his ear on your belly.

You and Dabi looked at him, trying to see his reaction.

''Wow, there is really a heartbeat'' He looked at you with a big grin.

''We need a name for the little one'' he looked at you.

''We don't even know the gender'' You laughed.

''I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl'' Dabi stood up and walked towards the window to open it.

''Eitherway it's gonna have the best life'' Dabi faced you again and leaned on the wall.

''Speaking of the best life'' Shigaraki faced you.

''We were thinking to move away from here, just us three'' He grabbed your hand.

''What about the league?'' 

''It's over, there is no league of villains anymore'' He let out a sigh.

''Dabi and I, we are sick of this lifestyle and now that you are pregnant, I don't want the baby to grow up in an environment like this'' He looked around at the room.

''Is there a place you want to go?'' Dabi asked you.

''I- well, I want to live on a farm'' You looked away blushing since it was kind of out of context.

''That sound good'' Shigaraki looked at you and you faced him surprised.

''Really?''

''Of course, we can move to the countryside and have our own little farm'' He chuckled.

''Never thought I would turn into a farm guy but why not I like gardening'' Dabi laughed and shook his head.

The door suddenly opened and Toga jumped in.

''IS IT TRUE? I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTIE'' She cheered and jumped up and down.

''How do you-'' Shigaraki narrowed his eyes at the small group (Compress, Spinner, Twice and Kurogiri) that was trying to get into the room all at once.

''Sorry we eavesdropped, NO I'M NOT SORRY'' Twice shouted while showing his middle finger at Shigaraki.

''Is it true?'' Toga once again jumped up and down and was really close to tackle you down when Dabi out of nowhere stepped in, blocking her view.

''Don't touch her'' He almost growled.

''Very much possesiv'' Toga showed him her tongue and rolled her eyes.

''Anyways we need to celebrate'' She cheered once again.

''Yes, let's go to the beach'' Spinner suggested.

''I's still cold outside and you want to go to the beach?'' Compressed raised an eyebrow.