Chapter Eight

Heyyyy...
I know it's been a while. My mental health is really sucky right now and Miraculous Ladybug is the only thing helping me through this so yeah. I'm still on my break but umm ENJOY!

———————————————————————
Louis 🤍🧸

We'll be there soon, Darling.
seen

Ok  🤍
seen

_______________________________
"Louis says they're on their way." I yelled to Taylor and Jessie as they took Instagram photos. "Okay! Em, do you think this is photo is good?" She showed me her photo. "OMG you are so beautiful." I said, widening my eyes. She laughed and went back to admiring the photo. "I'm gonna take some more along." She says.

"Taylor, where are you?" I called out. "I'm right here, Em." She said, walking in to the room. "Are you nervous?" She smirked. I chuckled. "Why would I be nervous?" "I don't know, maybe because this is your first date with Louis!" She exclaimed. I thought about it for a second.

Does a date count if all your friends are there?

Of course, I wanted to go on a date with Louis. But if this was a date, then it technically be a double date with Taylor and Edwin but they weren't dating yet. Also, Jessie was joining so I don't want her to feel left out.

"It's not a date" I shook my head. She rolled her eyes.

A knock on the door startled us. Jessie and Taylor smiled then pushed me to the door. I opened and there he was. "Hello gorgeous." Louis said, as he walked in the house. He wrapped his hand on my hip and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Hey Lou Lou." I smiled. We departed and I gave Edwin a hug. We walked into the living room. "Hello ladies, you both look beautiful." Edwin said to Taylor and Jessie. He grabbed Taylor's hand and placed a soft kiss. He turned back around to face us and I could see a hint of a blush on his cheeks.

"MOM." I yelled out. "We're gonna go now." I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "WAIT DON'T LEAVE YET SWEETHEART!" She yelled down. She walked into the living room. She came up to me. "Do you have your charger?" She asked. "yes." "your extra phone battery?" "yes" "what about your taser?" "Wait, you carry around a taser?" Louis asked, shocked.

I pulled out the lipstick shaped taser I always carried around. I pressed a button and watched as a spark flew out causing Edwin and Louis to jump back. Taylor laughed out loud and Jessie bit back a smirk. I turned back to my mother. "Alright, have fun, my love." She pulled me into a hug. We turned and walked out the door.

20 minutes later...

The station was crowded as people rushed to get on the right train. We decided to take a train to Bloomsberg ally (I made this up cause i'm too lazy to search up real streets in london." because that's where all the good shops are.

The train to Bloomsberg was fairly empty. The only other people on the train was a group of three kids who looked to be around our age. We all sat down, Louis and I on one side, Taylor and Jessie on the other. Edwin, being the weird one he was, decided to stand on an empty train. We were talking about random things when suddenly the topic of Harry Potter House came up.

"Ravenclaw is the best house, I'm telling you!" Jessie exclaimed. "No, It's obviously Gryffindor!" Edwin replied. "You mean the House that would have no points if it wasn't Dumbledoor's favorite?" Taylor shot. At this point, the three other kids on the train were invested in the conversation. "Louis, back me up here mate." Edwin complained. "Sorry bud." Louis laughed.