Chapter Twelve

Hello my lovelies, I hope you enjoy this chapter. make sure to eat something and drink water! I love you all.

2 and a half hours later...
Louis's POV

It was now 2 am in the morning. Ember was asleep in my arms. She looked very calm and gentle. It was a very beautiful sight. Edwin and Taylor had fallen asleep on the couch downstairs while Ember and I were upstairs in her bedroom. A movie was playing on her television. Perks of being a wallflower, I believe.

After singing for two hours, Dylan and Valerie were falling asleep and Ember told them they could use the guest bedroom again. They were willing to stay but Daniel dragged them into his car and drove them home. Edwin and Taylor had claimed they weren't tired so we all just went into the living room to watch a movie but 5 minutes in, they fell asleep in each other arms.

Angie, Ember's mother, was used to her daughter's friends sleeping on her couch. She would make us breakfast in the morning when we  woke up. I suspect she likes having us around.

Adian would occasionally peek through the crack in the door. The fairy lights in her room keep blinking on and off softly.

Today might have just been the day of my summer. I finally finished filming. I spent the day with the most beautiful girl in the world. I hung out with my amazing friends. Millie gave me a friendship bracelet today and to end it all, I sang my heart out to the girl I loved most.

Yep, That's right. I'm in love with Ember Evans, my beautiful childhood best friend.

Although she wasn't that now. She was my girlfriend. God, that feels so good to say. Now wonder Taylor and Edwin always pushed us together. They saw potential.

I know she's in denial about her feelings towards me, but I'm just glad she feel something towards me.

I can't imagine my life without her.

She was the centerpiece of my world. She was my sadness, my hope, but most importantly, she was my love.

I would do anything for her.

She was gorgeous, smart, unique, passionate, strong, kind and so much more. She was perfection.

A.N
Hello my loves, i'm so lonely. i'm doing this to myself, why? i don't know. i know this is a short chapter but i hope you enjoyed it.