chapter 10

-𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

-𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

  While makki sits in his bed taking a moment to himself to collect his thoughts and feelings before his friends come over he's rudely pulled out of his thoughts by his bestfriend iwaizumi.

  "Hey makki, you okay? I've been here for 5 minutes and you've been staring at the ceiling for some time." he said sitting on the boys bed with him waiting for a response.

  "Yea im good, im just thinking about the sleepover and where everyone is gonna sleep and what food i should get." he said to his bestfriend clearly lying but iwaizumi didnt say anything about it cause they both knew exactly what was wrong with him.

  "Okay well oikawa and mattsun are coming together and oikawa made him leave his girlfriend cause today's the boys day not no girlfriend type shit." he said trying to raise the other boys spirts that are currently being stomped on by the fact he cant get the idea mattsun has a girlfriend out of his head.

  "Okay, that's good." he said nonchalantly like if he was dead. "Please tell me you slept at least 20 minutes last night." said iwaizumi and the boy shook his head indicating a no.

  "Alright come here, get some sleep before the others get here." he said opening his arms so his friend could snuggle into his chest cause that's the only way he would sleep hearing the noise of someone else's heart beat keeping his mind grounded and reminding him he's not alone anymore.

  The boy had crawled into his bestfriends open arms and rested his head on the boys chest while sitting comfortably on his lap.

  Iwaizumi had enveloped him to a warm hug and played with his hair until makki drifted to sleep in his arms.

  Everything was quiet and peaceful throughout the house until iwaizumi got a facetime call from oikawa.

  "What do you need kawa?" he asked.

  "Well we're here, let us in." he said to his boyfriend not realizing he had makki on his lap.

  "Cant, makki is asleep on me and i can't move cause he hasn't slept all day, there a key under the flower pot let your self in then come up to his bedroom." he said and hung up without waiting for oikawa's response.

  Iwaizumi closed his eyes and snuggled into makki's warmth since after all it's the middle of January and it was freezing, but he just relaxed for a moment till he head footsteps approaching the bedroom byt still never opened his eyes or moved a muscle so he didn't wake up the sleeping boy clinging onto him that was in his lap.

  Everything was quite peaceful till the 2 idoits walked into the room and gasped at the sight making makki stir awake.

  "You fucking dumbasses woke him up and he hasn't slept in days, what the fuck!" he yelled making the boy in his lap flinch from the yelling bringing back old memories.

  "Sorry makki i wont scream again, i forgot about what happened for a second." he said and bringing him back into a tight embrace. The whole room was dead silent until makki finally woke up fully and started asking questions.

  "Are they here yet?" he whispered into the spiky haired boys neck. "Look behind you." replied iwaizumi and when he did he jumped out of iwaizumi's arms and landed on matsukawa making them both fall backwards.

  "AHHH YOUR HERE!!" he yelled in the taller boys ear while giving him a huge hug while straddling his waist as they laid on the floor.

  "Yes i am now get off of me so i can give you a real hug." he said and they got off of each other and everyone in the room started to hug beach other.

(a/n- Hey! Heres a short chapter!)

-᥊ꪮ᥊ꪮ ᥴꫝꪖꪀꫀꪶ